/tbg/ The Boys General

BOGGED edition
last thread

Attached: 1647217137542.png (636x643, 443.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/article/the-boys-eric-kripke-season-3-finale-interview.html
youtu.be/JsmfSZjdKFY?t=217
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boys_(season_1)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boys_(season_2)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boys_(season_3)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DIVINE
LIGHT
SEVERED

More like The Bogs if I'm being honest

I'm this dude m8.

>SHE'S A MANIAC, MAAAANI-ACK

Attached: maniack.webm (1280x720, 1.25M)

This show doesn’t deserve the hype

sad stuff

This was worse than any gore.

Attached: The.Boys.2019.S03E08.2160p.HDR10Plus.WEBRip.6CH.x265.HEVC-PSA.webm (1920x1136, 2.78M)

>AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEE NO MAEVE STOP I HAVE A KID-ACK

Attached: home.jpg (935x701, 90.32K)

vulture.com/article/the-boys-eric-kripke-season-3-finale-interview.html
>Eric Kripke: We absolutely talked about that infamous Trump quote — that he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and his supporters would still love him. Well, let’s see that. It’s a hint of the very clear and present danger Ryan is in. A lot of the focus of season four is on Ryan because the way that kid turns goes the fate of the world. It’s whether there’s a second Homelander or somebody who can actually fight Homelander.

>Interviewer: It’s been clear throughout this season that you’re positioning Homelander as a Trump analogue.

>Eric Kripke: I’d argue from about episode two or three of the first season!

>Interviewer: But this scene is about Homelander finally unveiling his true self for his fans and waiting to see how they respond. In some ways, this scene does the same thing for The Boys as a series. We’ve known this guy was bad for a long time, but when he shows up at what is clearly a Trump rally, with all the signage and conspiracy accusations and someone yelling “libtard,” that comparison is no longer subtext.

>Eric Kripke: Look, I fully admit to it being a little less elegant and more urgent than what we’ve done in the past. But I would argue that society is a little less elegant and more urgent. January 6 was happening while we were writing the season. We’re a product of the time when we write it. And January 6 scared the shit out of me. It scared the shit out of everyone but scared the shit out of me in ways that few things during the Trump Administration did. To have the scariest part be after he lost his election scared the shit out of me.

>Eric Kripke: I read an interesting thing once, which is that people don’t love Trump in spite of his horrific behavior; they love him because of it. He’s an anti-hero. The wilder he acts, the more he bullies people around him, the more they love him.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1648425373092.gif (600x552, 643.98K)

>AIEEEEE MAEVE, I CAN'T HEAR

Attached: cant hear.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

The Soys

youtu.be/JsmfSZjdKFY?t=217
>In season 3, you will find the origin of the name "Mother's Milk"
...So what was it?

Attached: mm.jpg (1329x665, 121.12K)

>carrying an argument into a new thread
Don't do that.

why was he even struggling against her?

Because she did 3 months of "training" by herself in her room!

America's obsession with Trump borders on lunacy, and it never furthers the plot or the characterization in this show. Why are US writers incapable of interacting with themes and ideas beyond just allusions to modern political clickbait?

Attached: 1654685653266.jpg (124x109, 1.55K)

So how are they going to explain how Soldier Boy and (especially) Maeve survived simultaneously falling out of a skyscraper while being blown up by his chest blast thing that takes away a Supes power?
How could have possibly survived falling 80 floors after being blown up without her super strength.
How.

I skipped all the Starlight/frenchie/kimiko scenes this season

Attached: 20220611_232712.jpg (400x300, 25.67K)

Now we know why the finale sucked.

Attached: Screenshot_38.jpg (581x582, 68.34K)

why didn't she get eye width incremental surgery?

She's a strong woman chud stop thinking about it.

>>just so it looks better when sucking dick
women are just sex toys

Absolutely throwing the lad under the bus lol

It's meant to be a funny joke because instead of drinking his mother's milk, he drank soldier boy's.

>He's an anti-hero
Holy shit. The main writer doesn't even understand what an anti-hero is. Brava Kripke!

Based Kripke using 4D chess to place the blame on newfags in the industry.

So how do normies/redditors feel about the season finale?

Chad interviewer mocking this pathetic bald virgin of a writer
>"L-Look... I know it's corny and no longer s-subtle but but!!!"
Prime definition of great idea, poor execution

Attached: 1654911252894.jpg (398x376, 37.07K)

Yeah, imagine if she stepped on your face with those smelly feet, that would be awful haha

Reddit hates the finale, so why aren’t you guys praising it?

He had bigger fish to fry.
She didn't.

>this bitch thought she was ugly needed to call Bogs for help
Women are I N S A N E

Attached: 7502BEBA-3EB0-475A-B35C-39C7D446D9FA.jpg (563x900, 74.91K)

Attached: FXLwevzXgAcawNO.jpg (1284x945, 175.12K)

sometimes something is just bad

Sometimes shit is so bad that even R*ddit is right
It was same with GoT finale

The interviewer is "Kathryn VanArendonk."

You just know

>Raw dog me, I'm a bottom
>right after talking about different strengths and Hughie not needing to be stereotypically macho
>played for laughs
What did Kripke mean by approving this?

Redditors hate it. Not exactly proof of reddit having a brain, the finale was just such a giant question mark that even they could see it.

Attached: ribbit hates it.jpg (1308x561, 81.9K)

Final episode made me like Soldier Boy, but the episode itself sucked. Writers should have wrapped up the series instead they’re going to beat this horse until it’s well past dead. I think I’m fine ending my relationship with the series here

>Reddit hates the finale
[citation needed]

>Maeve gets depowered, walks away
>SB stays being a turbosupe, gets knocked out and stays unconscious so they have ample time to put him into the schizobox
They'll probably handwave it away with "ackhyually SB's body broke Maeve's fall."

shit writing

Does Erin Moriarty remind anyone else of Selena Gomez?
I think it’s the way they talk.

Reddit and twitter went HAM on her in season 2 for "getting fat". They've been doing the same thing to Frenchie this season.

Maybe she meant a powerbottom.

we won homies, we can breathe...

Attached: phew.png (1062x804, 1.02M)

Maybe because we're talking about the exact same people?

Who the fuck knows. I thought the stakes in the show used to be high because the top tier supes like Homelander were nigh untouchable. Turns out they can be beat up with temp V quite easily.

know what?

are these people real

Those faggots are still seething about Trump.
That scene is VERY telling though.
>We should be able to throw bricks and random objects at you without retaliating.
That’s what leftoids believe. Good to see them say it so honestly in a million dollar TV show like that, and it felt based as hell that Homelander lazered that retard.

What did he mean by this?

Why did they let a first-time writer do a season finale? And it was the other writer's first time writing for the Boys, too.

Check for yourself.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boys_(season_1)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boys_(season_2)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boys_(season_3)

Attached: First.jpg (1218x1120, 114.76K)

The messaging is all over the place.

>Wanting powers to gleefully murder and feel powerful is wrong
>Kimiko gets a girlbiss moment where she gleefully murders and feels powerful
>Hughie you're doing this for all the wrong reason!
>Hughie save lives on a 4 separate ocassions while having powers, including the person that told him the above
>Hughie you don't need to be strong to have worth!
>Hughie is immediately belittled and treated as worthless for not being strong
>Old masculinity is wrong and unappealing and evil
>Hughie is routinely mocked for being a weak beta bitch and unappealing with not an ounce of masculinity in him and it's played for laughs

Don't care who she roots for, I'm not even a conservatard, I just love seeing this bald faggot being called out on his faggotry a
>'N-no it's not I who sucks at writing it's le society's fault"
What a fucking retard
Fuck this bald retarded subhuman for ruining such a great concept with his cuck politics

r/theboys

Why does Butcher’s apartment have a big safe again?

How did Kimiko survive being blasted through a brick wall without her powers?

so how was the third season? I like the first, second one was ok I guess.

she trained 3 months

Any noirbros left? I think I'm gonna rope. Why the fuck did they do this...

Attached: 645893e7100f7762381d47d6e20b5391.jpg (369x539, 40.25K)