Make sure to turn off your brain when you go see Marvel’s Thor: Love and Thunder™

Make sure to turn off your brain when you go see Marvel’s Thor: Love and Thunder™

Attached: 90DF4B61-D848-4EDC-82F2-EC26B120AEE7.jpg (1170x1250, 158.61K)

you basically have to turn off your brain to enjoy any movie anymore. cinema has been dead for decades.

i havent seen a superhero movie since fantastic 4

lmfao fr fr

To turn off your brain is to surrender yourself to the waves of passive consumption and denies the chance for any deeper meaning. Even if a work comes off a shallow, you can still get a lot out of it in your own individual way

I read this movie was 4 hour long impov cringe, and they cut it down so it was only 2 hour long improv cringe.

>brainlets have to turn on their brains to watch American movies
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. All American movies always have been and always will be silly little theme park rides

Why does turning off your brain mean finding something good? Wouldn't it be more like indifference? Though, that's also interpreted as hating something.

>Deeper meaning
In all honesty anyone who thinks film is an art form is fucking idiotic. Art's been dead for centuries as it is.

>don't think, just consume
>there are people genuinely believe this

Attached: 1620953418708.jpg (1046x1363, 474.46K)

If you are watching a movie you are consooming what thinking is there to do?

I miss when these things were action/adventure movies which happened to have some humor, and not just out-and-out SNL-tier yuck fests.

Why are they mutually exclusive

But fr though, what does "turn your brain off bro" even mean? Stop paying attention to the movie you're watching? Why would you even bother watching then in the first place?

Attached: 56E1298B-E37C-46D5-B5FD-76C83C139DB0.png (1080x2220, 735.04K)

The commodification of art happened because people stopped thinking, that's the problem. Turning off your brain allows these shitty movies to exist.

>Haha this movie is just worthless trash for kids, you're silly for caring about it
>But I, an adult man, am going to see this movie for kids and then defend it ferverently on the internet against anyone who dares to think it's worthless trash
Galaxy brain move

You’re such a massive faggot but it’s kind of alright because it’s pretty clear you’ll kill yourself before 40.

It’s a fairly average amount of damage control for a marvel movie, I’d say?

Or I could just not watch dumb fuck movies and watch something else.

RLM tier

Attached: 1637437615886.jpg (627x575, 25.57K)

So if the movie doesn't take itself seriously, why should I care for it? What is it bringing to the table other than a few laughs that I can live without? Why is it okay to sell a movie with the same energy as "well, we don't give a shit if you do watch it but if you do then don't expect it to be good either"?

I just don't get these tactics companies have when their product doesn't sell. Does it actually work?