/brit/

Attached: 47A94DB8-2EFF-495C-88F9-9580F110B91B.jpg (1170x1850, 412.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RNPCk3bZBao&t=74m47s
reddit.com/r/redscarepod/comments/xcsxvy/the_crossover_everyone_has_been_hoping_for/
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-11206515/DAN-WOOTTON-Im-happy-say-Ive-changed-mind-King-Charles-III.html#comments
youtube.com/watch?v=2Encm187scA
youtu.be/2Encm187scA
files.catbox.moe/d2gnvj.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sue

Attached: su213.jpg (751x1000, 114.89K)

Luv me monarchy

6+ years he’s been posting sue here
absolute state

James McClean stood to the side..

6 years you've been here probably posting the words "the" and "state". Glasshouse and all that

any su doing the grocery shopping?

fucking state of it all the lads

Attached: 1662568549095267.gif (320x240, 828.48K)

not an active gossiper myself
i just soak up the gossip then use it to my own advantage later

HIT RORKE IN THE SPINE

KNOCK HIS DREADS OFF

Need sues nipples visit atleast once pronto. I'm tired of being tease. It's an old thing I really just have to see them okay

did you know that sueposter's first word as a baby was "sue"?

luv the pub me

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RNPCk3bZBao&t=74m47s
Q&A with a khhv conservative Christian virgin

Attached: file (1).jpg (549x212, 31.84K)

Attached: 1525179452132.jpg (264x242, 12.47K)

Mad how a long line of shaggers will come to an end with my virgin freakazoid self
Makes you think

Attached: su4231.jpg (675x1199, 121.77K)

dont think like that lad

hate gossip and actively discourage it if someone starts spouting off
I don't want to know and I don't want to talk about it

Attached: 01.jpg (440x302, 32.88K)

autistic gf wants to have kids

Attached: 1518772230021.png (495x433, 19.39K)

Attached: 1663081116602200[1].webm (510x1080, 1.91M)

everyone probably talks about you behind your back mate
best to get ahead of it and participate in the gossiping yourself

What's the problem?

>everyone probably talks about you behind your back mate
imagine caring

mental how every single one of my ancestors shagged going right back to the first primordial sludge that crawled out of the ocean

worst su ive ever seen

They'll have autism

Want to knockup the gf but it seems cruel to do that to someone. Destroy her body and make her have to grow a fucking human inside of her and squeeze it out and then our precarious financial situation gets even scarier for 20 years or whatever. Don't think I can subject a girl to that.

any vids?

dont fucking care you cunt

ok billy no mates

Why would you WANT to pay child support?

the opposite actually

i'm billy one mate

yeah screw the miracle of life and long lasting fulfillment, let's just get some heckin furbabies and crack open some IPAs instead, then we can go to the barcade!

Attached: 10d.png (974x998, 134.16K)

based anglo-irish celt

reddit.com/r/redscarepod/comments/xcsxvy/the_crossover_everyone_has_been_hoping_for/
this is like the avengers endgame for gays and annoying people

she's still banging on about malaysia

she's not fit to be a mother in my opinion and I don't think I'd make a good dad since I'm probably on the spectrum myself

mind you there's millions of shit parents out there and that's never stopped them lol
ahh

dont believe for a second that the queen is "dead". shes most likely been whisked away to some island paradise where shes feasting on the blood of kidnapped pure hearted christian children with pope gregory the great and hitler. dont believe everything the mainstream media tells you.

A humble 10 (ten) once more for me on this week's University Challenge
Perhaps I have found my level

hate dan wootton so much

>DAN WOOTTON: I’m happy to say I’ve changed my mind about King Charles III. After his pitch-perfect handling of his mother’s death, no wonder there’s been a huge surge in public support for him

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-11206515/DAN-WOOTTON-Im-happy-say-Ive-changed-mind-King-Charles-III.html#comments

don't care at all

open your 4th eye

if you're concerned about genetics, just adopt

the fact that you know you'd be a bad parent actually makes you a good parent, very few people are innately good parents, as long as you're concerned about how you're doing and try to improve you'll be fine

>those differences in comments
KEK

old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/xdezol/mike_keegan_breaking_its_my_understanding_that/

old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/xdfgww/james_mcclean_stands_aside_during_moment_of/

Attached: 1596386642761.jpg (700x695, 42.98K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2Encm187scA
why is he like this lads...
keep this up and you wont have a monarchy left matey boy

kek, rorke hitting the wall

oh my god the daily mail

Just think about all the lego sets you could build with the little ones, all the trains you could see and ride.

youtu.be/2Encm187scA

powerful...

shant be watching until imperial are on

files.catbox.moe/d2gnvj.mp4

none of these red velvets look good at all

his mum just died you mug

you vill push zee boulder up zee hill

His mom just died and he's now got a ton of responsibilities with all eyes on him, my emotions would be going wild too

i dont blame him desu, he lost his mum on thursday and he has to do all this ceremonial crap non stop that no one has done in 70 years

no excuse to act like that - especially on camera
surely he has a modicum of self awareness and realises that outbursts like that are fuel for anti-monarchists

funny how the BBC always manages to interview the one black family in the 99% white crowds for the queen

it's my birthday in 3 hours and 20 minutes, lads.

Attached: 1450918220953.jpg (434x366, 46.66K)

>if you're concerned about genetics
apart from the autism we're both pretty good genetics wise I think
not sure it's 100% genetic anyway, more memetic though
>the fact that you know you'd be a bad parent actually makes you a good parent, very few people are innately good parents, as long as you're concerned about how you're doing and try to improve you'll be fine
yeah that's good advice actually
thanks
lol actually when you put it like that that sounds very nice

turned into a right little coomer lately, need to find a reason to get off the computer cause it's too much temptation

man doesn't want to be King, man wants to ask his Mum for advice, man wants time to grieve

i used to like him but then he got cross at the pen

he has crossed my line in the sand

just shows we need more black people

how old x

STOP thinking about little ones you vile nonce

wow its over republic now

ancient x

Lots and lots of JFs chiming in. Meanwhile if PSG played their national anthem after Macron died I wouldn't have an opinion on it.

Attached: 2579.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

Fuck off back to whence you came

JFs with English club flairs lmao

why did they have such a tiny fucking desk for giant documents and an enormous double inkwell anyway, it was almost comically impractical

good lad, i broke up with a long term GF over this decision last year, if you love her, have the children lad, you won't regret it in 20-30 years when you've got a family visiting you and shit, it's honestly the best thing in the world in my opinion, sure you'd have more money if you didn't, but that mercedes and fancy holiday only provide you temporary fulfillment, a family is forever, and it makes you truly rich, wealth comes in more forms than money, and being a lonely old person is just pure misery

did a good coom to daphne dare spankmonster pov

ouch

Happy birthday laddy. Always such a terrible day innit

everyone lives in our world. they're so immersed in our world they can't even see it, like fish in water.

>"the Royal family are all emotionless lizards!"
>charles: shows emotion
>"NOOOOOOOO U CAN'T MAKE A MISTAKE"

>outbursts
literally just muttered some words cursing the pen didn't even raise his voice

choking on a raffaello

Anyone else think Charlie should abdicate for Willy?

Attached: 7.jpg (633x950, 173.54K)

first prince andrew and now this

found a lot of silverfish eggs in my bathroom lads

It's interesting how the atrocities committed by the nazis blindside us to equally heinous acts committed by practically every colonial power in the 200 or so years before ww2. We often overlook the war crimes committed by the Japanese and Russians during ww2 as well.

yeah see /brit/ is half the problem, think I'm gonna have to start filtering all images because the constant slagposting keeps making me horny

Just forced out a particularly large poo from my bumhole. Time for a shower, then a wank, a smoke, and a coffee in that order.

not a fan of this royal business. theyre jsut scummy rich people like any other at the end of the day innit, you wouldnt have parades for jeff bezoz and gush over him. a lot of bootlickers in this thread need to give their head a wobble.

old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/xdgf70/mark_ogden_on_twitter_bayern_fans_protesting/

>even in the stadium

Attached: 1550699779109.png (917x927, 572.02K)

get into bum-wanking
prostate swells as you build up pre cum so the wanking itself is motivation to abstain for a good few days

What do you think about Worcester, England? What's the place like? What are the people there like?

Attached: 1662970187663473.gif (326x326, 1.76M)

Attached: are Cams.jpg (427x399, 34.01K)

balls started to hurt after i coom so it's made me cut down on my wanking a lot

Japs are all kawaii and nintendo and all that today, mental how they did camp 731 experiments and kamikazed drugged out of their mind into americans.

Attached: 2001.jpg (1443x1920, 183.14K)

Ling Ling won

Are Georgians European?
Are Georgians white?
Would you marry a Georgian girl?

Attached: Georgia.jpg (1536x2048, 292.48K)

Attached: FcdEJwLWYAQykt8.jpg (1080x1117, 113.72K)

bit late for covfefe

Attached: 1663043117570162[1].png (1241x1023, 1.81M)

would live in

10/10

>FcdEJwLWYAQykt8.jpg

Attached: 1647714288111.gif (1200x1016, 351.72K)