Bubba was my best good friend, and even I know that ain't something you can find around the corner

>Bubba was my best good friend, and even I know that ain't something you can find around the corner
>Bubba was gonna be a shrimping boat captain, but instead he died right there by that river in Vietnam
kino

Attached: 1649496168648.png (746x457, 267.06K)

This is a really good movie.

>retarded
>loves niggers
a true american

Agreed.

Bubba wasn't a black guy, he was his brother

>Bubba was actually supposed to be played by Dave Chappelle

On another note I hate how Dave constantly talks about what it was like growing up in the hood and shit knowing that he's the descendant of so many fucking people with Wikipedia pages it's unreal

His family has been wealthy and relevant for over 100 years.

>dude just aimlessly wander through life and settle down with an HIV infected whore with a bastard child
It is the quintessential American movie.

Jenny married him after she was worn-out from an early adulthood of doing drugs and hooking up with strangers.

Worth remembering that she had severe childhood trauma tho

Actually people with IQ as low as Forrest's are unable to conceptualize friendships on that level, so this was thoroughly unrealistic.

not an acceptable excuse to be a piece of garbage for 30 years

He's mentioned it in several of his stand up shows that he's not from the hood and that his grandfather was wealthy so if you're gonna want to stir shit you might wanna pick something else.

If people who suffered sexual trauma at a young age regularly become shitty people you're gonna need to take a closer look at it than "individual responsibility lol"

She literally accepted simping from a low IQ autistic man after a life of thotting when no one else wanted her and got AIDS. You can't blame your environment forever.

>aimlessly wanders through life
The fuck are you talking about? The whole movie is him taking aim at something and then working his ass off at it until he succeeds.
>like running
>run every possible second
>earn college scholarship and become national folk hero
>like ping pong
>play ping pong every possible second
>become internationally recognized athlete
>make promise to friend about shrimping
>shrimp every possible second
>become billionaire

Oh, yeah? So we can expect you to suddenly lose all the extra fat rolls around 2035, huh?

>randomly does things and never sticks with them
>his 'goals' change with the weather
>wtf do you mean meandering
reeeetardd

he literally achieves all his goals in life and excels in all his endeavors. You can't focus on a single goal your whole life, user

So was he actually Gump's kid?

Attached: gump jr.jpg (1600x896, 188.16K)

>if you're gonna want to stir shit you might wanna pick something else
Touched a nerve. Touchy, touchy, touchy nerve. Oooh, that stings.

>taking aim
>people tell him to play football so he does for years
>Jenny tells him to run from combat so he does
>someone tells him to play ping pong so he spends years of his life doing so
>Bubba suggested they catch shrimp so Forrest dedicates years to that
The only thing Forrest decided for himself was going for a 2 year cope run after getting ghosted by his oneitis.

No, his only hope is Lt. Dan getting his wife to bring her cousin over and marry Forrest for a green card.

>that he's not from the hood and that his grandfather was wealthy
Lmao what a cope. He spends a stand up special going "MY GRANDPA WAS A BLACK ENTREPENEUR DESPITE RACISM"