Only ssbu is an improvement literally every other game on the switches side is worse in comparison...

Only ssbu is an improvement literally every other game on the switches side is worse in comparison. Pic related is a massive cope

Attached: file (5).png (2214x1654, 2.23M)

the only good games on that list are smash, botw, and wind waker
fight me Any Forumsaggot

Ultimate>Melee (fuck of Melee fags it's a party game and more characters is better)
Thousand Year Door>new trash
WW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BotW(garbage game)
>lol Mario Party
Odyssey=Sunshine but 64 and Galaxy are better than both
LM1>LM3

You know it to be true.

Odyssey is way better than Sunshine. Galaxy too.

Mods plz

nintendo games are for babybrained faggots and smash ultimate is the only remotely fun one

Attached: Pepe Buff Finger.png (929x1175, 119.12K)

The retards who think sunshine is anything but the worst mario game should kill themselves

BTW both wind waker and botw are bad but wind waker is better

no other luigi's mansion managed to recapture the feel of the first game. its depressing.

That game is the first in its series and that's the only reason trannycube cucks are able to defend it so easily

melee is the only smash even worth giving a shit about
casual

>Melee is the best because some literal trannies and furries say it's got better controls
Ultimate is the definitive smash game and melee is ugly to look at

>gets filtered by a party game
sad

>we will never get more actual zelda games because of botwfags
>at best lttp and oracles remake but they will be in la remake style

Attached: frogg3.png (917x871, 145.58K)

>Using filtered as a buzzword and not know what it actually means
sad

High quality graphics make zelda soulless anyway.It was extremely kino when it had terrible low quality textures and models.

>Nintendo for baby
>I fucking love smash!!

Why are frogposters so retarded.

To be fair the 3D Zeldas do typically end up changing quite a bit from game to game, OoT and TP are pretty similar but MM and WW are very different from both and SS had its shit waggle autism. I'm hoping that after BotW2 they shake the formula up again because it's my least favorite of the 3D games.

and you will seeth and rope
meanwhile, i'll be playing zelda

blame skyward sword being so bad it made botw seem amazing by comparison.

The wii remote autism doesn't affect how the game is. It's still a normal zelda game.
>MM
Normal temples except less of them, not like botw

Video games are for babies.

>NEW PRODUCT BETTER
>CONSUME NEW PRODUCT ALREADY

are you in luck then cause botw has low quality textures and models.

I know exactly what it means and I used it correctly
stay mad

Video games are for sigma males.

MM was all about the sidequests, that was the meat of the game and no other Zelda game ever did them so well. The temples were pretty good but what everyone remembers is Clocktown.

It doesn't I played it

I've done the melee campaign and have spent hours playing multiplayer

Ikana valley was underdeveloped desu, but stone tower was the coolest temple. The only bad temple was the mountain one.

MM also has arguably the best soundtrack and atmosphere in the series. no idea why nintendo are so scared to make zelda a bit weirder again.

>I fucking love smash!!
strawman

Twilight Princess got weird on certain parts. They just don't want to.

yes but TP was fucking boring and ugly. i don't want to dick around as a wolf. midna is the only good thing to come out of TP.

>I played it
I dont give a shit

If you don't care that played it that means you're using filtered as a buzzword

Ultimate feels like shit to play
>no momentum at all
>magnetic ledges
>big roster is just a bunch of spacing sword characters or projectile characters
>input buffer so large I'm still getting inputs I put in last year
>NO MOMENTUM
>lot of shit stages
>most of the items aren't even fun. Most assist trophies just spam shit all over the screen and win for you
>barely any changes to the core gameplay since Brawl and feels nearly identical to 4
I'd rather play 64

no it doesnt

it absolutely doesn't play like 4. it still isn't very good though. i feel like sakurai's autism might be holding the series back at this point. hopefully he's not on the next game.