Who was in the wrong here ?

who was in the wrong here ?

Attached: 1645236950645.webm (800x332, 1.07M)

the casting director

Nobody, it's all perfectly wholesome

the regular director

notice how she starts convulsing before the saw even touches her

THAT'S BULLSHIT MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: EnCVycKVcAACkf5.jpg (1283x2048, 239.15K)

Chainsaw guy I guess. I didn't see this movie. The kid looks upset, was that his mom or something?

Looks like some innocent fun to me, what seems to be the problem?

>NOOOO YOU CANT JUST FUCKING DECAPITATE CANCEROUS YOUTHS FUCKING UP RURAL AMERICAN CULTURE, CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL

Immigration policy.

The director and visual effects team, that looks so garbage. It takes way longer to chew through a neck than that.

>she convulses before being touched
>no violent spray of flesh and bone
>chainsaw clips through hair

The director

She had a cute butt

kek, this looks awful. What were they thinking?

This was probably the lamest horror movie I've ever seen. There was absolutely nothing to it, nothing. I especially hated the clumsy and ill-fitting attempt to shove in the "protagonist overcomes his personal trauma while overcoming the horror threat" cliché. It might work in the context of more psychological movies with supernatural monsters like Babadook but it's comical when it comes to the more grounded type of horror in Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Like it's almost comical, one psycho shoots up the bitches school and the other day she gets chased by another psycho with a chainsaw, like poor bitch has the worst luck.

Final girl from first movie developing this Laurie Strode / Michael Myers revenge relationship with Leatherface makes no sense either. First of all, that chick would be rocking back and forth in trauma ward after the events of the first movie. Secondly, Michael is a stalker, the boogeyman, and it makes perfect sense for Laurie wanting the closure of killing him personally. Leatherface is an ogre, a retarded butcher, he has no care for his victims, certainly wouldn't recognize her 40 years later and is very much tied to a certain geographical location. You wouldn't sit in NY worrying he's coming for you.

me for getting aroused

there aint nothing wrong with that. i am half mast just looking at the thumbnail

l-lewd

Imagine being so autistic and tone deaf. TCM 2022 was kino, your criticism are more fitting for Reddit. Fuck off back there.

You're just a contrarian faggot you dumb nigger.

>nono being a retard is based you see

>who was in the wrong here ?
You, for watching the shit movie.

Agree.

I was. And I still am. For still coming to shit cesspool. Why am I still here?

You can't cut through somebody's neck that easily.

why is she keeping her arms at her side?

you suck
your opinions is shit
weak ass bait post

You can't.

Idk bro tech has come pretty fucking far. I literally cut up a steel trailer with an angle grinder like a hot knife through butter the other day. Technology is pretty advanced.