Makes you root for a pedophile

>Makes you root for a pedophile

How did they do it?

Attached: Blackmirrorshutupanddance.jpg (840x464, 205K)

pretty simple, show how crazy pedophobes are

Attached: 25d216acf065689f29231b891c478bb391829c3cae5118c55bc051061f5b2064.jpg (766x811, 81.4K)

the audience not knowing the context is exactly how they did it
>make a character who seems like a lonely, sad sack of shit
>give him the redeeming quality of being nice to children
>he gets recorded beating off by some hacker and is forced to do a bunch of shit to avoid it going online
>audience is clearly meant to feel bad for him and root for him to succeed in his tasks
>the other people being blackmailed are generally dirtbags, but he feels like he's being unfairly lumped in with them
>he's forced to fight someone to the death
>big twist: you've been rooting for a pedo this whole time
>pedo and the other scumbags being blackmailed get exposed anyway because they don't deserve to live a normal life

He literally committed no crime.

>implying you've never jacked off to loli

The fact that they casted a mousy young man to play the role when pedos are usually stereotyped as creepy older men definitely helped

Attached: e168525ad44385f4bdcff7eb88488cc3.jpg (1066x949, 64.91K)

look up the Protection of Children Act
it wouldn't send him to jail for long (10 years max) but it's definitely illegal
also he deserves the rope because they're no cure for the kind of urges he has, and it's safer to neck pedos than allow them to life freely

>comparing loli with actual CP
moron

aren't you supposed to be in prison "Crystal'?

the fuck are you on about

I'm asking why a troon in prison has internet access

Dishonest filmmaking, unless they somehow had a camera that showed both him and his screen at the same time then there's no way to prove he was wanking over kids, they'd just have footage of him wanking and footage recorded from his screen

Why are you so obsessed with cp? You got something you want to tell us?

I have no idea who Crystal is, schitzo

I feel like the twist of this episode would have hit even harder if the main character was a woman

Attached: Debra_Lafave_(mug_shot).jpg (313x385, 11.51K)

Thing is, no one could possibly blackmail me. Who's going to try blackmailing me for busting giant loads to Astolfo's fat trap ass as I picture his cum in my mouth?

the ability to see that he's using the computer and jerking off on webcam right after going to a site housing CP is enough to prove it was him using his own computer to access it, and the accessing it is the illegal part
projection
kill yourself, pedo

Why's OP sperging out about pedos? Is he a faggot?

The point is vigilante justice is wrong regardless of the crime that has been committed. To put somebody through such mental anguish is evil when your judgement is not clouded by the disgusting nature of the crime.

>and the accessing it is the illegal part
that's not true glownigger

>racist business lady gets exposed
>guy cheating on his wife gets exposed
>pedo gets exposed
I'm not going to feel bad about this.

You probably felt angry at the ending of Death Note then

Attached: yagami-light-96.jpg (704x396, 35.71K)

lol no I liked it
Light crossed his own moral even horizon and deserved death the moment he killed the FBI agents
killing criminals is based, but killing people for investigating your crimes is evil

ITT characters that are literally you