He literally did nothing wrong

He literally did nothing wrong

Attached: Blue_Hawk.jpg (1316x1980, 184.2K)

um, no sweetie. He said "All live matters". That means he is an evil racist who wants to murder all BIPOC and their LGBTQIP allies. He deserved to die.

ALL LIVES MATTER

Neither did he

Attached: A-Train-S3.png (360x360, 150.38K)

He should ride my dick until he makes me cum buckets. Anything other than that is wrong.

Yeah he really didn't

Guy was literally just a crimefighter.

you have to commend them for showcasing such a realistic world where the guy gets in trouble bc he stopped too many black people from killing and raping.

what was his power again?

So you don’t just believe the word of mouth of some random hood niggers as truth? What are you racist or something?
He was going around black folx cause he had nothing better to do. Oh nobody filmed him or caught him in the act or there were no security cameras anywhere? Doesn’t matter! He raycyst cuz we say he is

>"Look guys I'm sorry but I stop crime, and most of that is in the black neighborhoods"
>Immediately gets in trouble
kek, I couldn't tell if they were self-aware about it or not

>character says black crime is a huge problem and cites FBI crime statistics as the source for his opinions
>but character is an asshole therefore all his attitudes and statements now have to be discarded
>ergo black crime is NOT a huge problem! :^)
Bravo, The Soys.

he's a nigger, therefore always wrong

who knows anymore, there's always subtle hints

Attached: unknown.png (700x335, 507K)

>light skin
>supports the police
>did nothing wrong

Do we have to hand hold you all the time user?

are you intentionally ignoring the fact that he sites those statistics to justify his violence against innocents and then vought just covers it up making him look like he kills only criminals

>they claim he's killing black people on purpose
>Let's find out
>Vought refuses to elaborate
>At the press conference he chimps out
>Hurts/kills a bunch of non supes
>Is later in a gay orgy

Uhhh.... We never got to find out if he was targeting black peepo.

>black guy's super power is running

Attached: 1632028576725.jpg (250x243, 7.19K)

Look. If I say being obese is technically unhealthy, and I go around killing fat people even when they don't deserve it, does this mean that being obese is now magically healthy?

Thin Blue Line? More like thin red line when I drag you down the pavement!

He is a racist at heart

This show literally browses Any Forums to get material, you cannot get more pathetic than that.