OH N

OH N

Attached: The.Boys.S03E08.1080p.WEBRip.DD+5.1.x264-playHD4.webm (900x374, 2.92M)

>omg it's just like trump!

what the fuck is wrong with americans

>attacks a child
>we're supposed to feel bad for him

Attached: 1612697180859.png (399x400, 119.98K)

i know right ? He was just a kid

NOT MY KIDDERONOOOOOOOO

>"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" Trump remarked at a campaign stop at Dordt College in Sioux Center, Iowa. "It's, like, incredible."

Really says a lot about society.

NOT MY LIBTARDARINO

>let me just attack this bear cub in front of it's mother

Attached: Ill see you soon.gif (500x306, 2.52M)

>attacks a child
It's an invulnerable superkiddo. That's not an attack, that's more like a monkey throwing shit at an elephant.

I mean I know that's exactly what they were going for but at this point I sympathize with homelander more than anyone else.

the stupid monkey should’ve better if he didn’t want to get trampled

I

Ikr? Everyone is a piece of shit anyway. He wants to fit in and was bred to be a psycho. If anything he has way, Way more humanity than he should.

>People don't freak out
>omg they're psychos just like the attack on Jan 6th

Except starlight she genuinely wants to do good

>Fascis-ACK!

At least we agree most libs are monkeys.

They cheered

G

>attacking a superpowered kid while calling him a fascist which he doesn't even understand
Literal libtard

When the libtard got lasered user.

Let me guess, all the nazi rethuglicans clapped?

G

That child crossed state lines

E

Soldier Boy was right. Homelander is a giant faggot.

Attached: soldier-boy-herogasm-episode-of-the-boys-1656344429968.jpg (3044x1599, 462.22K)

They did after twenty seconds of shock.

shock and freezing is usually the first reaction, not running around like a mindless zombie, unless they were on fire

>trump carries tv ratings for 4 years
>he doesn't get reelected
>media panics
>begins creating trump caricatures
>they end up carrying the ratings as well so they can't get rid of them
rent
free

Feels worse than that, he wants to be the hero but everything has been so fake and scripted that when he actually gets the chance he has zero of the skills to do so. It's like going to college to become a teacher and learning only about presentation and pronouns and trying to teach trig. Set up to fail and be replaced, sad.

I don't think they did a good enough job portraying him as being a fraudster either, he genuinely could kick ass and was a likeable asshole bad ass. But the legend says everything was fake? Maybe I missed something but they never really proved that he was just a series of photo ops and lies.

If someone threw a bottle at my daughter (she is five) and I could laser them, I would. Without hesitation actually.

Why do you fags watch this pozzed jew trash? They're literally mocking you

>Physically assault someone
>Someone defends them
>"WOOOOAAAAWWWW WHY DID I GET KILLED! YOU SHOULD LET ME ATTACK YOU FOREVER"
Stand your ground is based

they think they are mocking, but it's just impotent shit flinging from scared little n-words

Black noir and memes

Because I'm not some asshurt fag who cries at every joke.

This unironically. Children need to be protected and cherished. You're a fatherless retard.

Because it's just a TV show you fucking autist. At worst you get a laugh out of it.

Why are you so mad that people like something you don't ? You don't see me crying because you watch Miss Marvel.

B

More like Thic Marvel

The kid is evil.

He was the owner of illegally acquired assault eye lasers.

what if your daughter was an indestructible superhuman that barely even felt the bottle hit her?
this was a disrespectful gesture, not a physical attack. would you kill someone that spat in your child's face?
if the answer is yes, then you need to touch grass

Tell me you don't have kids or a dad without telling me you don't have kids or a dad

>oi, that's my wife's son!

Attached: my wifes son.jpg (1920x1080, 127.35K)

Whenever people try to mock rightwingers they end up making content rightwingers love. Starship Troopers is another example.
They don't understand that those over the top masculine violent dick characters are actually exactly what we want to see.

>Why do you fags watch this pozzed jew trash?
They're addicted to it.

I have kids, but I'm also mature enough to go full nigger mode when someone looks at them wrong

R

So everything else on tv, but because leftists are essentially religious zealots, they sometimes make based characters like Solider Boys when they try to caricature something they don't understand.

Cringe.