How true is this ?

How true is this ?

Attached: marvssaud.png (1635x1257, 2.58M)

how often to Arabs infight, please educate me on the Arab world and Persians and all the cool unique obscure niche ethnic conflicts

they pretty much all hate each other there is no sense of unity like in Europe

gulfies are arrogant and feel superior to all muslims
lebanese feel superior and more "european" they hate palestinians and syrians they are known for being effeminate
egyptians feel superior because of much ancient egypt
everyone loves tunisia for some reason
algerians hate moroccans because of inferiority complex and soviet-like propaganda in their country
Moroccans are basically the aristocrats of the arab world therefore hated by almost everyone
libya and mauritania are insignificant and nobody cares about them

Pretty wild how you can find all the stuff in the left all over the muslim world, not just morrocco. Also kek at your flag and the morrocan supremacist meme. Go back home if its so great.

I will never understand nafris hating arabs despite having a racial arab religion, neing mistly the offspring of arabs and with arabian art/culture. Whats next? Australians taking pride of being somehow different of english? Lmfao

Just waiting for the french flag poster to start arguing with belgium flag poster so I can laugh at dumb diaspora muzzies again

>Pretty wild how you can find all the stuff in the left all over the muslim world
literally everything is different that's like taking a random church in Greece of byzantine architecture and saying "can be found pretty much everywhere in the west"

>Go back home if its so great.
we want to spread this greatness in Europe

It's the same thing with Turkish culture's influence in the middle east. All that cusine from Ankara is now suddenly Arab.

it's arabs who hate north africans for some reason this pic is there to remind them their place

>Moroccans are basically the aristocrats of the arab world therefore hated by almost everyone
Because you're israel cucks and a country filled with witches and whores

Attached: FB_IMG_1661694248037.jpg (720x405, 27.88K)

prostitution is higher in saudi arabia

Attached: level de prst.jpg (699x592, 52.5K)

>Pretty wild how you can find all the stuff in the left all over the muslim world, not just morrocco
You can’t. I challenge you to find a mosque that looks like this in any middle eastern country apart from the ones in North Africa.

Attached: DF2910EF-AB90-4B77-99AA-4BE6200C14DB.jpg (1125x638, 445.93K)

Ok, and nafris before arab invasion?

Attached: macaco-em-selva-foto-em-close-_1_40780.jpg (620x372, 18.96K)

Attached: 205696B8-BEF8-428C-9862-AAD7A5877430.jpg (800x530, 328.01K)

We wuz?

Attached: how-to-laugh-online-in-20-languages_7.gif (480x270, 878.59K)

I swear this belgian morrocan diaspora is just like the dutch one, in one thread he’s a berber supremacist in the other he’s pan arabist

Ahh, is a supremacist in the other country, because their is a doomed shithole, at least Saudi Arabia is IDH 0.900

Saudi kid... Oh mom, you given me caviar? Ok, son
Moor kid, ... Mom I am starving. Me also, shout up, idiot

To be fair jews were persecuted in europe while christianity is an offshot of their religion and wasn't jesus a jew. People are just retarded in general.

You are a Brazilian monkey you’re the last to talk

both are gay desert shit, these people should stay in the desert and eat sand there

I not have strong diaspora, return to México also

Attached: 59806903_2315801038636386_4004671697708908544_o.jpg (1080x808, 300.91K)