Strictly avoid watching any shows that revolve around sex or relationships because i don't have any in my own life

>strictly avoid watching any shows that revolve around sex or relationships because i don't have any in my own life
Anyone else relate?

Attached: 7567567548456798.jpg (1467x954, 130.92K)

I had a sex dream about my ex last night. God it was so nice... I miss her terribly.

No because I want to coom

This.
Why fight it op? If you want sex go get some. Start with hookers until your confidence is high then go pick up some hoodrats.

Yes. Also I'm in my early 40s so I can't even enjoy stuff I loved as a kid because that usually had some love side story

She was after me at first.

I also try to avoid shows with too much sex & relationship drama in them because it's just fucking boring.
I don't need my real life replayed on the screen in front of me I'm going for escapism.

Sometimes I need cringe.

yes and I also fast forward past love scenes in movies or anything sappy where one dumb fuck is telling another piece of shit how much they love them. actually i don't really watch much these days as everything new is garbage.

>not watching movies where the relationship fails and thinking pf ways you would’ve done better
Fag

No. That is the exact reason I actively watch shows/films about sex and relationships.
I'm going to die a virgin anyway, I'd rather at least have a notion of what love and sex is about, even if it's warped or idealized in fiction.

you should message her next time you're drunk

>>strictly avoid watching any shows that revolve around sex or relationships because i don't have any in my own life
>still makes thread (due to obsessing over it) about it and posts a sexo image he saved on his computer
Anyone else dilate ?

Attached: Euphoria.US.S02E01.Trying.To.Get.To.Heaven.Before.They.Close.The.Door.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.webm (900x484, 2.93M)

sauce?

Kinda. I only watch rape in TV as i can relate.

unbelievably based

>anyone else relate?
Yes the entire Any Forums hates sex scenes for this reason. I swear myself and maybe 3 other guys here are the only non-virgins on this board

yeah, but I still masturbate compulsively

i am a virgin and i like sex scenes

Okay wtf I want to be the blonde

>characters kiss
>pause the movie, get up and start pacing and muttering

Attached: 1628471811691.png (761x591, 450.79K)

Yeah, especially shows involving teen sex. Makes me feel pretty shitty about my life.

i can harass you now haha

Attached: kiss23.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)