Ywn be this happy

>ywn be this happy

Attached: american present n64 1583830635758.webm (480x854, 1.81M)

Thats fake excitement so yes, yes i will. I am right now reading your post op.

I feel 3x every time I nut inside my girlfriend. My n64 stopped working 8 years ago haven’t thought about it since.

Happiness is cringe.

I love Jewish couples.

I don’t

I want to kill all these people.

Attached: tonberry.jpg (636x636, 26.71K)

wtf!?

le onions face

Qrd? What's that device?

Attached: 1545790501238.webm (507x900, 1.87M)

I can't believe Tifa died to a fucking Tonberry...

Attached: Tifa tonberry.webm (1280x720, 1.71M)

Why? N64 was kind of a shit console all things considered.

I mean its just a videogame system but I aint gonna shit on his parade

Look how happy she is for him. Where do I find a GF like that?

reddit

Figures. Reddit is unironically better than 3chin these days.

He seems like a fairly well put-together, functioning normie dude. Not really the typical basedboy loser. The dude probably hasn't played a video game in years, and his gf bought him this because he off-handedly reminisced playing the N64 when he was a kid.

Tonberries slay gods

Maybe you should stay there

I would be impressed she managed to find a working N64.

Why do they only worship the N64? no other console gets this much praise

They’re recording it for the Internet. They’re phonies with phony reactions. Happy people value privacy.

You might find them cringe-inducing – I feel the same – but these kind of normies understood everything there is to understand about life.
They're just happy like Golden Retrievers, a bit dumb on the outside but ultimately more balanced than most, they see life with a completely different filter than you, they enjoy the little things, and they go far enough to have everything that matters.

Personally I dont feel the same when I nut in her anymore

Is that a heckin 50 dollar used console? THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY ENTIRE LIFE

Nah, I like pissing off contrarians on Any Forums. Make this site as miserable as possible. :)

holy seething

More like 500 dollar. Mainstream retroculture ruined collecting old stuff.

Thanks AVGN.

Attached: 1397301656336.jpg (684x540, 49.13K)

>a bit dumb on the outside
Cope.

>i like seething on 4tran
ok

Most overrated console of all time. The N64 library is really limited when you’re now an adult that doesn’t have friends coming over for 4 player party games.

Don't forget these are the kind of people who vote democrat/left no matter what, support BLM and use pronouns in unironically.

people lost their shit over this a few years back

Attached: H2x1_NintendoClassicMiniNES_Announcement.jpg (2000x1000, 280.55K)

Generate seething*

I meant: they can look a bit dumb but they're not.

Cope

>perfectly capeable NES emulator with a wide array of features and the entire NES game library only a few google search clicks away - at your fingertips

>"Is... i-is that... A HECKIN PHYSICAL NES REPRO WITH 20 HANDPICKED GAMES? AAAAAAAAAAAAAH TAKE MY MONEY NINTENDO!!!!"

I don't understand retrofags.

Dope*

That's an extremely forced expression. However you have autism and can't tell

hahahaha this nigga is an adult without friends hahahahahhaa

you should try having sex

Careful... people get shot for telling them to have sex, these days.

RIP Abe.

>when you finally receive your at home vasectomy kit

N64 split screen lost a lot of appeal when me and my friends started touching girls desu. Plus, the GameCube is better.

I have all the old nintendo consoles with the classic games in good condition sitting in a box somewhere. How much could I make off them, realistically?