Hate this fucker like you wouldn't believe

Hate this fucker like you wouldn't believe.

Attached: 800px-BillMaherSept10.jpg (800x1073, 156.17K)

How come

Who even watches Bill any more? GenX?

Yeah I smoke pot and have sex, how could you tell? (I’m still waiting for the applause chuds)

I'm more disappointed in him than anything. The dude can have a new rules where he tells both sides to stop hating each other and then in the next episode say Republicans are bible-thumping racists who want to destroy the country and kill everyone. Like I want to agree with him on some things but he's so two-faced it pisses me off.

OP here, I'm trans btw

funny how he's kind of a fence sitter but that just makes both sides fucking hate him. i think he's alright, seems to have some principles and doesn't just bend to left hivemind's whims. even though i dont' agree with him on everything, still based that he actually has a spine unlike literally everyone else in his position

>Republicans???

And then calls the far left retards. Funny how you get butthurt about the republican jokes and ignore everything else

Attached: BAE25738-1017-47F7-AFDE-628F6D65B217.jpg (704x670, 465.94K)

Does he say that the left is destroying America? Has he ever said that nobody can do hatred better than the left? Did he go on 15 minute scary rants on how the left is going to kill people and turn the US into a dictatorship? Please show me where he did, I guess I missed those parts.

There's a big difference between how he deals with the left vs the right. When he jokes about the left he's making fun of their incompetence. When he's talking about the right being a threat to democracy he's not joking.

Why? Because fox news shills him all the time?

I like his show format with guests at the table and overtime (wish that was longer), but as with any live-audience they ruin it with the applause. And often Maher feeds on it sometimes waiting until the audience complies, it's annoying.

If there was a version of Real Time and Last Week Tonight without the silly joke tangents and live audience, then they'd be better for it. But they'd also probably lose viewership, so I get it. They're both on HBO, have they ever crossed over into each other's show?

>Does he say that the left is destroying America? Has he ever said that nobody can do hatred better than the left? Did he go on 15 minute scary rants on how the left is going to kill people and turn the US into a dictatorship?
Maybe he doesn’t say those things because they’re just not true. Just a thought :)

And there it is. Both him and you can fuck off with your hypocritical "lets all get along and stop hating each other" bullshit.

I notice leftists like to just spill their shit grievances everywhere and can't for one second stop to think maybe they should shut the fuck up and nobody cares.

I genuinely don’t understand the appeal of this guy at all. He isn’t funny, he isn’t particularly smart or insightful. He looks like melting wax poured over some jewish amphibious shark person con artist.

He did a segment on trannies recently that had the far left/lgbt absolutely seething so he’s not all bad.

>talking head on TV is right and factual
>it’s the American people who are wrong

This is your brain on liberalism

>boomers are... le good!
he should die

He's annoying as fuck at how ignorant he is of what he pretends to report on. He's been making an effort to be more inclusive to the other side (which is odd that he's been taking a side in the first place for the last 10 years, seeing how he always used to claim to be a libertarian), but he's still completely retarded in his new stance that, "Yes, the democrats are useless, and corrupt and are pushing really really really insane policies and yes they are running this country into the ground, but...you should still vote for them."

>Christians are doing something foolish..!?!