/trek/

Saturday for the VOYboys edition

Previous:

Attached: 1642981009296.jpg (900x673, 337.13K)

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: transa's soul burning for its crimes against trek.png (737x670, 609.08K)

Who's more sneaky? Romulans or the Ferengi?

Attached: VF cropped meme spam.png (744x227, 27.71K)

>Oh dear god... I've made a terrible mistake!

Attached: SNW tfw when Abe is kill.png (810x2249, 1.65M)

Why are discord faggots like this? Why can't those bitches just leave /trek/ alone?

I was wondering how long it would take for 2.0 to try and destroy another /trek/ discord they didn't control. They kept trying to infiltrate all of the previous ones people made to get away from them.

Attached: LH alt.png (710x550, 69.15K)

Do not engage.
Post about Star Trek

Attached: 1626018445525.gif (350x258, 3.36M)

>NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>STOP SHOWING EVERYONE HOW DISCORD FAGGOTS RUIN /TREK/

>DON'T TELL THEM I SPAMMED THE CROPPED MEMES

>MY BUTT HURTS SO MUCH RIGHT NOW

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: the christian faggot who spams about his make believe sky wizard in trek threads .png (323x110, 12.51K)

Is this real?

These discord faggots deserve to die in flames.

Yes. Discord faggots are cancer.

Would the holodeck equivalent of cropped meme spam be just disembodied torsos and such or would it be a character that's just scaled down? When Harry Kim loses his shit and cropped Fairhaven spams do we expect angry Irish midgets or Boxing Helena?

>Discord faggots are cancer.
Surely, there must be something redeemable about them?

Both possibilities are too terrifying to consider.

Attached: 1646008050398.jpg (2185x1838, 170.37K)

I think the equivalent would be NPCs stopping in mid sentence. And now we know they'd all look like Valley Forge dressed as random people but not in the way he could've fooled anyone.
I think it's one of those low budget holodecks.

>giantess Janeway scene
>giantess Janeway scene

>cropped meme
Post an example

Unironically yes there is. They are people, 4channers, mostly good, with the odd tendency to shit post. It damages one's credibility to point to one example of a flood post ("oy vey") as being cancerous while at the same time waging a 24/7 shit post war based on this vendetta. This is Any Forums, shit posting happens. If you want orderly trek discussion go to Trek BBS.

Some of them might have DNA similar with human beings just enough to use them as involuntary organ donors or guinea pigs in medical laboratories. We could also defuse minefields with them. That's about it.

>They are people
>mostly good
Go dilate your axe wound, you fucking tranny.

2.0 has been spamming /trek/ for years. They even killed the first discord when Jansa took over and turned it into Any Forums 2.0.

based mole delivers once again

>meta trash again
I just watch star trek and want to post about it.

Attached: 1634321545929.jpg (750x916, 152.58K)