How did he do it bros

How did he do it bros

Attached: 265EA980-70D6-4770-BEEB-883280C327C8.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

Chud incels curse everything they support

The good guys always win

jewish powers

He asked his jews brothers for help

But Germany lost WW2?

Did LE HECKIN BASED RUSSIARINO really get BTFO'd by the guy who was dancing in dragqueen attire?

Sort of hilarious though. Drag queen comedian stands his ground in Kiev when Russian forces were on the outskirts and it looked fucking over while le bad ass shirtless horseriding sigma male Putin hides in his bunker and meets people on a 20 feet table lest he gets the sniffles.

With Jews you win. Learn from history

>How
semen retention

he protects trans kids

>stands his ground in Kiev
Are you jesting or are you actually retarded? Don't get me wrong, it doesn't matter either way, the important thing is that the people think he stood his ground in Kiev, but to believe he actually did is pretty naive

Just delegate and let the system work as intended, winning is literally that easy.

How does it feel losing a war your monke started

pic related

>pic related
>forgets pic
yup, that's me

Attached: 1662977287356.png (683x112, 4.54K)

He clearly posted video with his guys

Attached: ajr7nxq9j1m81.gif (480x424, 2.65M)

starting strength 3x5 and a balanced diet

Chuds ALWAYS lose

Thanks for the unbiased opinion, serb. I take it you have good evidence as to his location in the early days of the invasion and aren't just coping because your international proxy you vicariously live through to deal with your own national humiliation at the hands of NATO is currently being even more humiliated by NATO by being defeated with old hand me downs in hands of a impoverished eastern European country.

He posts it again... Do tell me cumbrishvili, what makes you so unbeleviably butthurt? Is it the lack of NATO cum? Did daddy NATO leave you parched for a good load?

>it doesn't matter either way
Then why do you suddenly appear in every thread relating to the war

>Is it the lack of NATO cum
Thirdies get crushed by both NATO tech and memes and try to make their own cheap ripoffs that don't work. Classic.

he looks so fucking greasy like nigga take a shower and put on a dress shirt nobody is storming your bunker

Attached: 1648094375496.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)