What are some good tradwife kinos?

What are some good tradwife kinos?

Attached: 1657374430075.webm (615x850, 1.98M)

You posted this thread yesterday.

Holy fuck there's two of them

Trans. She's trans.

>Trans. She's trans.

Attached: 1651155912064.jpg (614x582, 57.66K)

just wait till they learn about the BBC and they will change a lot

nah. probably just slightly more normal hormone levels from eating decent food all her life. it's you who's the freak

>just wait till they learn about the BBC and they will change a lot

Attached: 1651313850941.png (930x1176, 276.43K)

>trad
nice meme

Attached: tradfuck.gif (2483x993, 1.13M)

just like your rectum did, eh?

>bro she doesn't know about modern stuff that makes her gooooooooooood !!!!!!!!!!!!!
holy cringe

>post something pure and beautiful
>leftists, kikes and trannies stat seething and malding

Attached: 1656681166352.jpg (2544x4000, 865.36K)

Attached: trads.png (749x500, 622.25K)

everytime lmao

>pure
you do know these women get ass-fucked daily so they can remain virgins right ? They are human, they get horny too

wtf frogposters were based this whole time?!

As long as that's her husband it's trad.

holy fuck he's right. You are absolutely seething

Correct. You want a whore in the sack.

oh how awful!

Attached: 1634866041908.png (198x198, 4.28K)

do amish people use douches our enemas?
i porked my gf's ass spontaneously one time and my dick was covered in shit within seconds of entry

This. Knew a guy who converted to Orthodox Catholicism in University, joined the Christian Society and systematically made his way through all the girls in it. They're whores.

lmao THIS
>filming
that's not trad
no, i think you people are hilarious and i am still laughing at this

that's a dude

Damn, black dress got a big ol’ dumper on her. Makes up for the man chin.

oh yeah the 11th commandment "Thou shalt not depict thine lustful cavortings through image"

>proving the frogposter right

here you go, another post

It was supposed to be for their private collection but a black man broke into their house and leaked the sex tape.

All women are whores, tradwifes are a meme made up by faggots who watch too much anime and dont talk to women irl

>laughing at one of the most common "make fun of the Any Forumschuds" memes on this site
Go back to r/Any Forums bro

the fuck is Orthodox Catholicism

oh no she's retarded

so true

anons please, i can only handle so many you's hahaha

Attached: 1656858765446.gif (498x474, 3.18M)

There's literally nothing wrong with your wife having a couple of fucks before marriage

made for b

When I was younger, it shocked me how even the most innocent looking girls were very slutty. These guys are so out of touch, being a virgin really numbs your brain

He probably meant Orthodox Judaism. Kikesess are notorious for being one of the biggest sluts on the planet

Grand delusion behind the idea of a tradwife is that men are by default somehow valuable enough so women will save themselves for them.

>she doesn't know about modern stuff that makes her gooooooooooood
yes

hc

It's incredible how tomboys, trad women, etc make leftists seethe into a frenzy. It's like they're guided by women who can't accept anything that might make a man happy.

Of course there is. The fewer sexual partners she's had, the less likely she is to divorce rape your wallet

You know the rules: tits or GTFO

>When I was younger, it shocked me how even the most innocent looking girls were very slutty.
because women have the opposite problem. imagine puberty hits and you realize you can get your way with enough flirting and teasing, which eventually grows into actually using your sex appeal and body. real "problem" for attractive women is knowing when to pump the breaks and NOT go full whore mode because it's easy as fuck to do so.