Ill be honest i dont think i can ever open up to a woman ever again...

Ill be honest i dont think i can ever open up to a woman ever again, i cant stop feeling shame and regret from previous times i did and trusted them with my heart.
How could i have been so stupid? Were they pretending this whole time?
Are women even capable of feeling love at all? I know what true love is, you fall for someone and they are the hottest perfect girl in the world for you.
Do women not feel this at all? Is it all a numbers game? Was i just the bigger number for her and she ditched me because she found a man with slightly better numbers?

I feel betrayed, naked, vulnerable, confused, raped

Attached: images (27).jpg (474x646, 46.03K)

Do you still watch anime?

No

watch anime if you enjoy it (not the shitty mass produced pedo ones thogh)

Man up, fag.

this
no woman wants a pussy
stop being an effeminate faggot OP, if you want to “open up” to someone talk to a family member or see a therapist

minden animenézőt a Dunába kéne lövetni

okay, in a long time I see a reasonable post from a mutt

>I know what true love is, you fall for someone and they are the hottest perfect girl in the world for you.
That's called infatuation and it's certainly not the same as "true love". Also how old are you? 15?

love is a beautiful, yet scary thing with no easy answer, but i wish you all the luck in the world my friend

Attached: squarb2.jpg (959x719, 52.74K)

Show tits.

why do you beaners always fall in love so hard

i always see mexicans here either marry their girlfriend right away at 19 years old or go through a very annoying, public break up that the dude never seems to get over for the rest of his life

why

Attached: Uni Shock.png (556x560, 349.18K)

I am a person with feelings, dreams, desires, fears. Why women want me to hide all of those and become a fake person, a plastic man, a toy.
I have no family to open up to, besides my mom, and i dont want to bother her with my troubled heart at her age.

why are you on this board?

you should be able to deal with all that by yourself
on the way you'll find a new sense of appreciation for yourself
I dont ever want to tell no one shit, they are blind to my insides

>men provided food, security, refuge, and material goods, rely on females to reproduce
>women provided fertility and nurturing, rely on men to provide for them when they're vulnerable
men are attracted to physically attractive women because that determines their fertility
women are attracted to men that have high status, are more cerebral, ambitions, can protect them, and will provide for them while they rise children
the attracion they feel is all in their heads while men are mostly visual

the moment you let a girl know that you can't handle stress or emotions, or you have no ambitions, or you're not very high in the social scale, their attraction for you fades
imagine if your gf went from being an 8/10 to a 4/10 right in front of you, that's what happens to them when you let them see your weaknesses

yes a connection on that level is inhuman, everyone has to find another outlet, a true show and tell will only lead to misery

I know that feel, I once got cucked...
by a fucking woman

Left me saying she wanted to experiment, still young, blah blah, months later decided that the whole being a lesbian thing was a phase but I was too broken by that point

Attached: 1648759131036.png (1070x601, 507.18K)