Attached: tiktok.webm (576x1024, 2.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KoLNbNybzLw
youtube.com/watch?v=3WgbaA6wA2E
youtube.com/watch?v=zVA2Uo8MiU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where's the audio originally from?

the Black man lives rent free in the ytboi's mind

I don't fucking know, I don't talk to zoomers, and my Nephews aren't older than 5.

is this a new meme?
youtube.com/watch?v=KoLNbNybzLw
youtube.com/watch?v=3WgbaA6wA2E
youtube.com/watch?v=zVA2Uo8MiU0

No, they are all either suicidal nihilists or trannys, often times both. Good thing they are an absolutely tiny generation in comparison to our millennials and will never have any political or economic power.

Attached: 1654914893080.png (588x682, 246.78K)

Why does someone say cojones at the end?

With a small contingent of very conservative people might want add. Not enough to matter or make a difference but I really hope those people make it.

The hyper conservative zoomers are just coping retards lashing out against the fact that they themselves are also gigafucked in the head and perhaps even more mentally deranged than the average zoomertranny.

Lol, the kids are alright.

>black and brown posters cuckposting int
and the sky was blue

I’m a zoomer and Al I do is hike fish and camp. All my friends are zoomers and hate going outside tho. So I’m usually alone. We are unfortunately a generation of indoor cats.

So are millennials, but at least they don't cut their dicks off.

Well, there is certainly something that is really fucked up, and is that the zoomers that are not push overs (they/thems, zer/zir, trannies, women, faggots, narcicistic gymrats, geeks) are really fucking scary, the group that doesn't enters that category (my group which is like 1%) are just psycopaths with extremely high inteligence and a lot of rage who are actually good with human interaction; so the most possible scenario is that in 30 years you'll start to see absolute monsters entering on the power and destroying every other persons rights, I myself started my journey as a tycoon so I can let more people poor by simply owning a high porcentage of the total money on flow in the world

Cope. Well ok yeah all zoomers are mentally ill on some level. But I digress. Some zoomers look into their pants and can say “well that settles it” and be done with it.
Others don’t know what gender they are. Trust me that’s not the same level of mental derangement. You spread your venom onto the kids and now they’re as miserable as you are. Just admit it

>you'll start to see absolute monsters entering on the power and destroying every other persons rights
so no change

The difference is that other generations grew up with an understanding that some things were sacred. You could go outside if you wanted to, go to school, spend time with your friends, etc etc.
but now they’ve been shown that’s not the case. Any right can be taken away and so nothing is sacred. That is the real reason why they are scary. You want to know who has the stomach to lead the charge on the great reset or something like that? Try the generation who had 2 years of their lives destroyed and were told it was completely normal.

Attached: 8BB736E7-D5DF-4DD5-88CD-5FB76571C4F7.jpg (400x391, 17.99K)

stfu, stop discussing in this incels bait thread

from my mixtape

It’s Any Forums. If we stuck to that rule 90% of threads would be unsalvageable

cope, you are playing to some discord raid, a simple dilate is enough now im not bumping yet again

Indeed, at least I decided to drop out of college and persue entrepreneurship because the fucking system is just nasty, the forced us to get the mask and the vax, the college campuses started to be even worse at giving the classes, in med school which I was, there where no fucking labs available to use ()even tho I was in the top 3 university in the country) and the fucking inflation just made our coin worth half of what it was the year before. So yeah at least I want now to murder every motherfucker who made this happened

Of course you are a british, the biggest fags "muh ruller" mf are always there, go suck the dick of your new king faggot