IT'S OVER

youtube.com/watch?v=bc_SUxTdLDw
even the cucked 2022 version of Kermode hated it, he's really tired of Waititi's insincerity
>i thought it was absolute balderdash and i really sat there thinking "i've had enough of this now, really... this is so tired and so... if you're gonna do it, do it, don't just do 2 hours of snarky "we're making a superhero movie, but we're funny about it, hahahaha"". it's just... STOP, STOP, i thought it was ABSOLUTE rubbish
>draw a line in the sand now and stop, just stop this nonsense

Attached: Bog, the Face-Butcher.png (1280x720, 704.37K)

I feel bad for Pratt and Hemsworth getting served with a hated flop because woke Disney just won't knock their bullshit off.

literally the physical, philosophical and spiritual DEFINITION of dishonest cinema.

>I feel bad for Pratt and Hemsworth
same, they're cool dudes and deserve better

it was absolute trash, and i say this as someone who genuinly likes superhero movies
i'd argue it was even worse than Shang Chink

Bad movies hurt careers even if it's not the fault of the actors.

everyone is right. this is the end of taika waititi

Worse than Captain Marvel and Black Widow? Black Widow is my metric for absolute bottom of the barrel MCU, I couldn't even finish it and I'm a major capeshit fan

No it's not. Disney will hand him at least one more Star Wars project and several capeshit projects to ruin. If they won't get rid of KK, they won't get rid of him either.

I mean, I’m sure Thor 4 is shit, but Kermode is an absolute faggot who liked Ghostbusters 2016. Nothing he says has any weight.

Ragnarok did the same shit and people praised it endlessly. They're all to blame and he'll do the same shit with Star Wars. There's zero sincerity.

It's a shame to read this. It's a shame to be a star war fan at the moment. Although they are also responsible for consuming anything made by Disney.

au contraire, if somebody who liked GB2016 says he hated Thor 4, it must be really quite bad

its on par with Black widow, wich was crap
Phase 4 makes captain Marvel look like a masterpiece anyway

The phase 4 MCU and Star Wars franchise and the utter destruction of the Disney empire will be the subject of many future courses taught by movie historians.

>end of taika
I wish that were true.

black widow is one of the worst movies i have seen in recent times i cant believe this is worse than that

GB2016 made the gigantic error of not honouring the original franchise and simply take elements of the original to fit their lame story.
All they had to do is say the original GBs were dumbass who crossed the streams one to many times and vaporized themselves. But this would take away the narrative of women getting it done.

The thing is they don't care. They have feeligns about homos, blacks, and stuff, so they're right, and everyone else who doesn't approve is literally Hitler. They're not gonna make movies for Hitler to enjoy.

And the thing is there's 8 billion people on the planet, and only roughly 10% are white. They need absolute zero white conservative Christian support to have everything they do be a huge success. BUT when shit flops because EVERYONE hated it except for the woke minority, then it's all the fault of white people somehow.

Every Marvel & DC movie is a bad movie

>Kermode really liked Doctor Strange 2
Raimi wins again

Attached: FXKOdp8X0AIC7XF.jpg (593x593, 44.69K)

The thing is, the Hollywood left doesn’t seems to get is that no one cares about black, homos, lesbo or trannies. What they care about is original and likeable character, which they seem unable to write, so they keep changing established characters to fit their narrative.
Maverick is the best example: a multi-ethnic team of pilots and yet, no one cares about it.

I liked Constatine, but I am in the minority I think.

Phase 4 went to utter shit when The Sylvie Show revealed that everything that happened prior to it was because Kang wanted it to go that way

>Every timeline where Cap escapes being frozen gets deleted
>Every timeline where Tony and Bruce create a "good" Ultron gets deleted
>Every timeline where Thanos thinks "hey I'll use the stones to double natural resources instead of killing half the universe, and I'll keep using the stones to make more resources as needed" gets deleted

Nobody ever had any agency in the previous three phases. It was all Kang.

Liberals have shit creativity. It's why their memes suck. It's hilarious how they want to take credit for movies that actually have 'it was a different time' warning signs before the opening credits. They project themselves as the North in the Civil War even though the average Northerner would've beaten the fuck out of them and possibly shot them in the heads.

taika stole all success from the vampires movie

Correct.

>it's too snarky!
How come no actual details. A faggot's version of snarky might be that they didn't suck enough dicks on screen.

It's not about race it's about competence and likeability

It’s time someone told him to Taika hike.

Attached: 27D379AB-F521-441B-A4F6-B8C0AE7C74FE.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

>LGBTQ+ friendly subplots should be a minimum requirement

Attached: oxxh36d4z4u51.png (327x137, 57.22K)