Westerners get to play video games

>Westerners get to play video games
>Westerners get to travel
>Westerners get to eat out whenever they want
>Westerners get to enjoy life

I can't wait for you to freeze this winter.

Attached: thumb_crying-wojak-smiling-www-picswe-com-53591314.png (300x284, 14.58K)

You can always go to Germany or Austria if you think Westoids have it so easy
Grass is greener on the other side

Why would I turn myself into an underclass slave?

I would still be in the same situation.

Lower class germ is better than middle class bosnian

Wait on. My house is so well insulated my computer heats my room.

Maybe if you keep kissing the ass of Westerners they might actually start to like you, house nigger.

Hahahaha, enjoy life in Donji Muhamedovac and heating your house with firewood, killing piglets to roast on a spit, shitting in an outhouse and not having an internet connection in the house. Maybe you shouldn't have been raped by Arab gooks for 500 years, Džihadović!

funny how shitholes like Bosnia and Russia imagine a dearth of resources like wheat and gas can cripple the West. reveals how fragile their wastelands are to disruption.

lmao, middle class Bosnian can eat ćevape and dance kolo in the mountains all day long, i would never exchange it for a baustela in Germany

>I can't wait for you to freeze this winter.
its only fake firsties who are fucked now lmao

Eating at restaurants is horrible. It left me scarred.
Last sunday I've tried going to a cafe for the first time. I order steak, the waitress asked how I like my steak. I said "well done" and she said "Thank you"
I can't.

Bosnians spend 35% of their income on food
In developed countries it's 5-15%

what was that, i can't hear you over the cheap geothermal heating

Attached: sjomli.jpg (225x225, 9.75K)

there are tons of free or very low-price vidya bro

Bosnian food is worth 100x more than westoid "food" so actually they pay next to nothing

you will be waiting till the end of your life balkan subhuman

yeah we westerners have it so easy haha...

How are you doing, fellow westerner?

>>Westerners get to eat out whenever they want
Actually I've noticed thirdies eat out a lot more than us. Here even eating a shitty meal at a fast food you'd be spending 12-15$. In some 3rd world countries you can eat out for 2 or 3$.

this, eating out is prohibitively expensive here, almost impossible to find an actually cheap meal that isn't complete dogshit or packaged snacks from the corner store

>>Westerners get to play video games
Games are shit nowadays.
>>Westerners get to travel
Only if you have money.
It's expensive and unhealthy.
>>Westerners get to enjoy life
Most people here are on some type of psych med.

You are a southerner

yes but tons of people just do it anyway and live in crippling debt eating garbage food

>Westie thinks it's about prices of games and not the inability to buy expensive hardware
YOU DO NOT SUFFER

Attached: 1663058717789387.png (576x512, 640.39K)

Bourgeoisie swine

They're actually delusional

They think paying 500 euro for a console or a PC is just something anyone could do

>Westerners get to play video games
Lower-class entertainment affordable even to thirdies
>Westerners get to travel
I'm middle class and only travel once a year, usually to a close country
>Westerners get to eat out whenever they want
Once in a while, you can't eat out everyday it's expensive
>Westerners get to enjoy life
If I was I wouldn't be here

I would kill to live in your shoes

Almost everyone in this board is a westener, and no fucking Any Forums user is a happy person, thus, western world is full of faggots and undesirable women, if you want to take stupid fucking desitions because you are a faggot, then go ahead

>>Westerners get to play video games
So can you. Even 8 year old GPUs (900 series) can run modern games easily. Russians are even poorer and play vidya like crazy.
>>Westerners get to travel
You are 2 hours from Croatian beach paradise. It costs thousands and thousands here just to visit somewhere it's not -20.
To chain "resturants" where you pay $30 + tip (actual tip, not a meme) per person for microwaved goyslop.
>>Westerners get to enjoy life
HA

ill just travel to australia for the winter, why dont you, benson and hedges?

I only play classic wow anyways
All modern games suck

I'm not a Westie, but I do all those.

That's not true. We spend most of the time working. Only europeans travel all the time since they have vacation days.

They also enjoy life more for this reason. We would rather work

Yeah it's the good life for me. I get $988 a fortnight from disability payments just for having autism.

Attached: 254653.jpg (640x480, 38.12K)

aye
I wanted to upgrade my PC in 2013 but only managed to buy a "gaming" laptop in 2021 after eight years of waiting :/

Attached: 1663082843955317.jpg (428x562, 78.82K)

You see people spending 500 euro for a console or PC. But have you asked yourself WHY do they do it?
These are sophisticated technological systems to cope with the shitty slave lives people in 1st world nations live.

They may have more comforts but lack all the essentials that make life even worth it.

>meaningless work
>no future
>no sense of tribe, nation, or belonging
>can't afford to have children
>can't afford to own a home
>there are lots of girls, but NO WIVES
>under constant assault of propaganda designed to feel guity for existing
>(climate change, sexism, racism, endless -isms you're guilty for)
>things visibly getting shittier and shittier by the year
>problems with obvious solutions are never tackled, people who point out the obvious are ostracized
and an endless etcetera of why 1st world nations are dysfunctional hellholes.