Why didn't they just kill Mulder whenever he got too close to the truth?

Attached: foxhole.jpg (1754x2560, 1.21M)

they say it several times that having him dead would be worse than him being alive

Because there'd be no show otherwise. In-universe reason: they don't want to make a martyr out of him.

How

Is this the most boringest cult tv show of all time?

i forget most of it but something to do with they needed him for something and if he mysteriously dies then people are going to be asking questions

His dad was watching out for him

Because he has friends in high places, he isn't a nameless conspiracy lunatic. Better to keep him alive as controlled opposition.

no that's Severence.

It's kind of refreshing to see a zoomer crying about the xfiles instead of the sopranos for a change.

Killing him would make others onto the truth of what's going on more suspicious. He's a pretty big name in conspiracy circles in the show and suiciding him with two bullets in the back of the head would raise questions. Also they use him as controlled opposition

because he's csm's secret son or something? i don't remember the mytharc nonsense.

*Sigh* Somehow, a widely ridiculed and disrespected looney's quest to find the little gray men who abducted his sister turned into a crusade.

Before the movie, it was what CSM told other geezers to protect his son, but after he went too far protecting Mulder, they ordered a hit on him. The fact that they genuinely buy this afterwards is baffling.

It's particularly retarded because they spill their beans to Mulder and/or Scully half the time after another SWAT/black ops/aliens team failed to kill them.

Attached: download.jpg (253x199, 7.02K)

Nah, it’s The Wire.

Krycek:
If Mulder is such a threat, why not eliminate him?

The Cigarette Smoking Man:
That's not our policy.

Krycek:
It's not? After what you had me do?

The Cigarette Smoking Man:
Kill Mulder and you risk turning one man's religion into a crusade.

People die all the time, also what would it made any different from all the other conspiracies

I just like the comfy cinematography and music.

I never watch intense episodes.

Also I'm trans if that matters.

Yes that matters a lot, thank you for informing us.

You mean twin peaks

Mulder was well known in the conspiracy community. It would set off alarm bells everywhere if he was disappeared or assassinated. Kind of like that reporter that killed himself after being ridiculed after claiming the CIA taught niggers how to make crack

They kill investigators and witnesses all the time. Nobody cares. Nobody's martyrdom inspires an upswell of interest and agitation. Their death just becomes a curious footnote to the conspiracy. People read it and go "huh, well that's kind of spooky and weird."