Didn't realise Columbians were so black until i changed my tinder there as an experiment

didn't realise Columbians were so black until i changed my tinder there as an experiment

Attached: sneed.png (720x1232, 1.41M)

ironic i was just looking up videos from a colombian

lol

both coasts are pretty black, if that's your thing.

why do they live near the coast? do they like the sea?

Built for Black American Dick

everyone is

Sexo con sneed

Why the name hispanic Brazil came from?

Attached: José_Carioca_Duckipedia.png (215x365, 87.66K)

before the surgery she went by Chuck

>Sneed
to they really

Btw even ecuatorians are black, and also venecos

The spanish never needed them in the highlands since there were more than enough natives to exploit.
this

Tourist american in Colombia

Attached: Screenshot_20220826-101548.png (480x960, 298.08K)

Same stuff in Brazil, the negros prefer beaches of Rio and Salvador and get out from rural Brazil

you seem oddly surprised that slaves were brought over to the Americas, since it was mostly by the Portuguese

They aren't all that black. Like 5%.

Yes Spain that recognized the Portugal slavery trade, and brazilian mulatos and portugueses captured the tribes that are your ancestrals

They really didn't have any say in the matter.

Literally the same ships, a part of mercants made africans turned down Rio, and Salvador and them, Cartagena and Havana, the same wave the navios negreiros or tumbeiros

In Brazil not, was political, the slaves was majority of soldiers that winned actually the Paraguayan War, and goes to live in the sierros of Rio when they returned

10% here give or take, it's highly regional, the pacific coast is overwhelmingly black, there are pockets in the Caribbean region. Geography was dreadful here and a lot of this country was simply a blank space on a map when the Spanish left, still kind of is.
Bro the only substantive difference between the Portuguese and Spanish colonial ventures in the Americas was that they spoke slightly different languages.

I WANT TO CHUCK A FUCK IN HER

I'd marry her and then change my name to Chuck