Norway bros…

>it’s over

Attached: Princess Märtha Louise of Norway.webm (576x1024, 2.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bild.de/unterhaltung/royals/royals/norwegen-prinzessin-maertha-louise-stundenlanger-sex-mit-ihrem-schamanen-65427938.bild.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7829897/Ex-Norwegian-royal-Ari-Behn-complained-viewed-clown-divorce-Princess-Martha.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't this that crazy royal and her magic nigger?

Based sex shaman

imagine being a norwegi*n """man""

ah yes, the faustian nordic aristocracy

Yep, she divorced her husband, shacked up with a Black sex guru who she has hours long sex sessions with, and then her ex-husband committed suicide lol

>bild.de/unterhaltung/royals/royals/norwegen-prinzessin-maertha-louise-stundenlanger-sex-mit-ihrem-schamanen-65427938.bild.html
>Princess M#rtha Louise (48) partner - the so called shaman Durek Verrett (44) - has talked about their sex life. Via podcast he informed the baffled public that he likes to have sex 3-4 times a day. But no quickies. The whole thing could last very long.
>"Sometimes we have sex 3-4 times per day and my girlfriend always says, don't you want to cum? and I just say: Nah, I can give you as many orgasms as you like we can do this for hours, I don't need to come." After the he stretches and meditates. He also says that he has trained for years not hold back ejaculation because he wants his partners as happy as possible. "But there are times when I constantly cum like crazy. I'm very extreme"
>He also told during an irish radio talk that he can clean women with many sexual partners. "The women get certain mprints at the inside of their vagina. That must be cleaned and I offer practices for that."

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7829897/Ex-Norwegian-royal-Ari-Behn-complained-viewed-clown-divorce-Princess-Martha.html
>The Norwegian ex-royal Ari Behn who killed himself on Christmas Day complained that he was viewed as a 'clown' after the divorce from wife of 15 years Princess Martha Louise, it has been revealed.
>The 47-year-old feared he would die alone and said that he was seen as a 'fool' and 'public actor', he told a Norwegian newspaper in a remarkably open interview just months before his ex started dating Gwyneth Paltrow's bisexual 'spiritual mentor'.

What the fuck is wrong with nords?

Attached: 52AE2451-625B-43C9-B061-20FC5F8FEEAB.jpg (1080x1080, 373.43K)

>crazy
evil*
look in to her eyes
she is a demon who hates norway

Attached: 035f9ce9f7d2b839b34a241436c12a60614a5c92cefed.jpg (1536x2048, 1.02M)

She's cute.

>He based
Reported his own wife to immigration authorities kek

Attached: 2D54CB90-7766-48FD-8060-7B3FBD88CECA.jpg (840x2560, 529.68K)

she's satan

Attached: 7076012.jpg (926x713, 121.98K)

Didn't know satan could be this cute...

average middle aged white woman

Based abider of the law

I hate that guy so much

He's got a chance of becoming your future KANG Chud

she's too old to have children so it's ok he can do whatever he wants with her

holy fuck what a chad

what am I to do with this information

imagine being 60 and still acting like a retard on tiktok

Attached: oneill.webm (634x420, 125.93K)

nigger racebait thread

Our prime minister fucked a black man - kwasi kwarteng

wtf is wrong with YOU, making cretinous racebait