1v10 everyone (including homelander and his son)

>1v10 everyone (including homelander and his son)
>he was drunk and high the whole time but still got the upper hand
>starlight goes SSJ but it merely pushes him a few feet away (pathetic)
>they all jump on him and try to hold him while using this beta strategy to make him sleep
>he thinks fuck it then you will all die
>ready up his nuclear beam
>wonderwoman BETRAYS him and charges him out of the building
kek just how ridiculously overpowered this guy was? All he has to do next season is wear a gas mask and it's gg

Attached: th-2859521398.jpg (474x711, 41.44K)

What if he learned to fly?

>HE WAS A FOOKIN RACIS

Attached: https___s3-images.tyla.com_s3_content_5a1ff1a65ef8879a0794a6d09b982826.jpg (1200x674, 29.55K)

>writers had to do asspull after asspull to take him down
soldierbros know he would have and should have won. fuck kripke and fuck rogan

>Loved on Any Forums, Twitter and Reddit
We may have lost the battle soldierbros...but we won their hearts

Attached: 1657059175105.png (978x819, 641.96K)

>dude weed so what if we made the black man tell the white man that he is no hero, just a racist piece of shit
>hey hey I got another idea, what if homelander killed an innocent and trump supporters would cheer him up? yeah put that in the script as well. alright zooming out i have to smoke weed with tupac tonight

Attached: seth_rogan_top_smoking_buddies_kimmel-1024x767-2865833024.jpg (1024x767, 85.43K)

garbage show that's made for women

>is given gas mask
>Fuck that pussy shit I'll just hold my breath. Anyways I ever tell you about the time Epstein, Clinton, Trump, and Cosby gangbanged gunpowder at herogasm

Attached: zenJTeu4VeiZqXRm866LFG.jpg (1920x1080, 170.38K)

Im pretty sure that just holding the novichok mask will give anyone severe posioning so everyone in the room should have died from it lmao

yea, ok bud

Attached: jensen01.gif (500x281, 1.54M)

lots of it leaked out as well when he went nuclear and they let go of him
MM should definitely be dead

>kek just how ridiculously overpowered this guy was?
he once defeated God

Attached: images.jpg (500x500, 38.06K)

When did he say or do anything racist? He saw that gay interracial couple and was like "what weird clothing," he was kinda cool with Noir I guess? Before getting betrayed or whatever. They're just calling anyone racist?

>They're just calling anyone racist?
now you're getting it

I mean I got it a long time ago but I keep falling into the same timid boomer traps because it feels like I'm the only one who cares and normies need walked up to the plate

Always have been

fucking kek, i swear this show would be kino of the century with Any Forums writers

MM should have died or at the very least been blinded by starlight going super saiyan

>that gif
Garbage show made for women... and homos.
Thanks for reminding me.

kek

He's quite sane for someone who has been tortured during 40 years