Admit it, you like HIMYM

Admit it, you like HIMYM

Attached: How i met your mother thread.jpg (1000x1342, 147.23K)

Implying I watched this turbo Normie show

Lmfao.
Rofl even.
No.

It's not particularly terrible or anything, but it just feels like a modern, more smug version of Friends.

I prefer How I Met Hairless Young Boys.

I like it and it has its moments but I'd never watch it with someone else, it can get so cheesy at points that I'd be embarrassed to watch it with another person

>a love story in reverse
>starts at the beginning and advances chronologically
I watched it as a young teen, and it was just what was on tv in my country, it was essentially endless reruns of this shit, Big Bang Theory, Scrubs, malcom in the middle and Two and a half man, and only Malcom in the Middle and Scrubs hold up.

this
last season was shit btw

I know those "tear-jerker" moments. Next level would be The Leftovers

first three seasons were kino, after that it kinda dragged on for no reason.

Apparently there's a 'How I met you Father' show running right now or already ended? Literally zero hype or discussion about it anywhere.

What did they mean by the ending?

Attached: how i met your mother ending.jpg (1401x1080, 462.06K)

he wants her to blow him.

i watched about 5 minutes of it and i hate every single character.

Better than Friends.

No it isn’t.

Irl a man like Ted would never have sex

i have never watched an episode of this show

Yes it is. HIMYM is better in every sense.

Robin > Mother

that he keeps up with barney is pretty hilarious

He had money so yes he would.

used to like it but have since realized how absolutely degenerate it is. Barney is still kek though, and I occasionally look up the burger episode and skip around because half the episode is usually shit

It’s a shitty Friends knockoff.

It has no similarities with Friends, besided being a sitcom and a group of friends sitting most of their time in a public house.

It was a different time.

It's for women and 90s born queers

The only cheerslike(sitcom with friends that slowly growing up and had a Sam/Diane relationship) series that is better than friends is Cheers because cheers unironically is great.
And friends has many problems, S2-3 is dominated too much with the Ross/Rachel bs, in S4/5 they improvised too much because Phoebe and Emily got pregnant, S6 and 7 got stale so they try so hard to fix things(and fail) and S8 is shit, but is better than TBBT and HIMYM.
Still, cheers is the best of those shows, maybe in the 20s we will see a better show than friends(is not that hard but writers try to hard for his fraiser to be like a worse ross, have a more boring Monica/Chandler and don't listen to the fans)

Is never mentioned or hinted that he has money. He is too romantic and needy to attract women, I’m talking about man like him irl, not in that fiction

Imagine coping this hard