Why didn't Yagami raped her before killing her?

Why didn't Yagami raped her before killing her?

Attached: download.gif (540x305, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

netflix.com/title/80122759
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aside from the fact that that would be too risky (he was extremely paranoid about getting caught or seen doing anything suspicious), in general Light just didn't seem interested in sex or intimacy. He only ever has "girlfiends" as a cover for his actual ambitions. He seems just as asexual as L and Near.

Attached: 8c12fe7a0256c63ba09ff2ce3766f98f.jpg (735x594, 41.61K)

He was in a cartoon for children

He's just thinking about his future as any young man should

Attached: EsrfDybWMAAu-d2.jpg (750x814, 171.84K)

Sigma like him didn't need sex

Used goods.

Ryuk taking the piss out of everything and everyone because he knows there's no consequences to it is always funny

Raye may think she was his but was cucked by L

did he even have sex with Misha? I cant remember anymore

Im actually suprised the Shinigami Lord didn't punish him for interfering directly with the human world
That old man is very irresponsible

Light died a virgin.

It's implied they did, yes. They lived together and slept in the same bed for a couple of years in the flashforward after L was killed. I think there's a scene where they go into the bedroom or something after Misa says she wants to have sex.

>Light I'll be a good girl and go to bed
Yes
She made him

The Shinigami King seemed more chill in the original series. It's only in that sequel short story where he seems more strict with what goes on.
Nope, see

These two probably fucked

Attached: 1587857592_247_Naomi-Misora-Wallpapers-2020.jpg (1920x1423, 583.86K)

It's difficult to imagine L in any kind of sexual or romantic situation desu
His one throwaway line about "maybe I could fall for you" to Misa is all I want, it's a small hint that there might be more to his personality than we see, but I'm glad they left it at that.

Bros, I think I wanna rewatch Death Note. It's been almost 15 years since I watched it.

Back to troons

rewatch it or reread it
It's good

Attached: tumblr_o103qkTSxN1u8uj45o1_1280.jpg (1280x1847, 1.08M)

I rewatched it for the first time since 2013 a couple of months ago and it's just as great as I remember, even if the last third feels rushed and underdeveloped compared to the manga.

no one cares faggot

netflix.com/title/80122759
shoo shoo

Originally Near and Mello were sopposed to be his kids but the author said L is to awkward for sex so he changed that