/tbg/ The Boys General

Storefront edition
last thread

Attached: 1640871989200.jpg (631x648, 42.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/tv/black-noir-nathan-mitchell-recast-the-boys-season-4/
youtu.be/nVuZa-acBto?t=180
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1654522760383.jpg (1080x1080, 173.27K)

Everyone's as strong as homelander now.
Nobody important died.
Character motivations are all over the place.
The only purpose the show has anymore is to demonize anyone to the right of Stalin.

Okay, this is how I would fix the finale:
>Black Noir and Soldier Boy actually fight, SB wins. Maybe with some assistance from HL who does the final blow because he is mad at Noir for lying to him.
>SB initially agrees with Butcher to kill HL but when he sees Ryan he changes sides to try to be a mentor to his grandson
>we get a season 4 in which SB and HL chill together but the name calling from SB (sniveling pussy, attention starved fag) and pupularity ends up hurting HL ego and they fight again to death. Maybe Ryan kills the winner of the fight in retaliation and takes SB or HL mantle, going full psycho
>Maeve fucking dies protecting the Boys after SB tries to nuke them
>Butcher doesn't say the wife son's line and doesn't ally with HL at no point

Butcherbros how do we recover from this?

Attached: wife's son.jpg (883x758, 53.81K)

Why does the Boys make the MIGA people seethe so much?

they see themselves as "good guys" and can't stand being picked on

Only the "TDFC" (The Deep Fan Club) remain strong get fucked :

Soldier-fags, Homolanders, Mothercunts, Hughieshitters, Butchercunts, queen retards, Anal-train & starvirgins

Attached: Deeper in ur mom vagenee.jpg (875x1000, 540.87K)

ew.com/tv/black-noir-nathan-mitchell-recast-the-boys-season-4/

Earving lives

Attached: l-intro-1601908249.jpg (1600x900, 131.74K)

Any chance the show lays a little back from being exclusively about le right bad and pokes a little at strings pulled leftist politicians in office ? Good opportunity with Singer/Newman being easily paralled as Biden/Harris. Ofc they'd only poke at fake leftists politicians and not the actual ideology, unlike what they did with the right for the entire show.

So what did Homelander tell Deep to do?

No since
>women's rights under attack!!!!!

told the Deep to kill Singer's VP so Neuman could take the spot

Attached: 1657278790892.webm (568x638, 989.18K)

Earving is dead but Black Noir lives. Its a different character adopting the moniker.

Because it's not even nuanced, the show is being constantly undermined and attention taken away for the saks of rent free "TRUMP BAD" bashing.

It's tiresome and worse so considering how much more grounded the show was previously and now the writers can't go 5 minutes without referencing how bad orange man was via proxies.

>chuckle each time i see storefront or homeowner

The real black noir is going to be stan edgar

>Why do they bash the right more than the left?
Probably because these sides are not equally bad? You can say what you want about politicians on both sides but if you consider yourself right leaning in the year 2022 there is honestly something wrong with you

My favorite thing about Ryan is that ESL commenters on youtube don't know how to write that "he's a child conceived via rape" so they refer to him as a "raped child"

Fab Five Frenchie told me Novichok is fly,
SB sleepin' I said 'my, my'

I just started season 3 and I have to ask
What the fuck happened to starlights face?

Was this really necessary?

Attached: The.Boys.2019.S03E08.2160p.HDR10Plus.WEBRip.6CH.x265.HEVC-PSA.webm (1920x1136, 2.78M)

Directed by Dan Schneider?

The Boys writers are lurking on the boards to insert Any Forums Easter eggs. That's also why there was the lingering shot of Maeve's feet.

Attached: e979eccb30fb199121ce528afa7705d7ef942cf13b0ae77e4f115a3335e93542.png (680x491, 55.64K)

>Black Noir comes back like nothing happened
>he now has insane quips and general attitude
>kills for fun
>Homelander tried to kill him but Noir just shrugs it off, laughs, slaps Homelander and walks away

Clone plot is a go.
We will have clone HL turning Ryan into schizo behind HL’s back.

youtu.be/nVuZa-acBto?t=180

Nathan Mitchell is coming back to play Noir in Season 4, straight from the mouth of Eric Kripke. He all but said they are planning to reveal his face for the first time too. Earving, after getting his guts ripped out, is still alive but may not be Black Noir anymore, Vought may put someone else in the suit. Who fucking knows but some way or another his ''death'' scene with Homelander was a fake bullshit cop-out.

Written by dan schneider
Directed by tarantula

Found the fag

>establish that maeve is terrified of homelander because he could kill her instantly
>fight actually happens and they are evenly matched with maeve getting the better shots
whats even the point at this point?

Attached: pathetic homelander on floor.jpg (1010x534, 19.38K)

Black Noir will become Deadpool

Good I love Deadpool

Isn't he already?
Dude sees talking animals.

They will need a poor man's Ryan Reynolds to fill the roll.

Attached: 07sas-600.jpg (600x330, 60.67K)

herlo. my naime iz david reeeed, I worsk ass wraiter for the bois. I am traying to reeeed wot yu writen butt I do can not. Pliz explein how mach yu lov show

Attached: 1555303809954.png (1091x786, 154.95K)

Fucking Hughie knocked homelander back in herogasm, why is this a shock to you?

Yes, but he needs the quips to fulfill the arc

100%. I might even say 101% necessary.

>hype character up to unimaginable power levels
>have to scale powers down x10 when it's time for a dramatic confrontation

many such cases, and certainly not just this show