Was he right?

Was he right?

Attached: EJRdt8bUcAAQWIk.jpg (1080x1027, 102.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QdrtTd9JP30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bbc anime is literally the hottest thing ever

Anime website.

>posting tranime on a basket weaving board
Look at him. Look at him and laugh!

Attached: A4DD554A-628F-4C85-BC31-4E3A8663A228.jpg (1280x720, 78.77K)

British broadcasting has their own anime? Wow

he's right
but it depends WHICH animes you watch
you're not going to turn into a tranny if you watch patlabor2
youtube.com/watch?v=QdrtTd9JP30

OY VEY THE GAIJIN KNOW

If a cartoon "turns you into a tranny" you were already fucked in the head and have no right to blame anyone or anything else for it.

If it's moeshit then yes.

4channel was never originally founded upon anime, it was much more relevant to Any Forums. It just so happened that anime was thrown in the mix, Any Forums is much more integral to this website.

Moe sol cgdct website

What are you talking about naive newfag

Burnt Bacon Cheeseburgers are in anime, yes

that too, but the vast majority of troons would never have such ideas if they didn't watch little girl cartoons
most people are very easily influenced

Anime didn't make me trans it just helped me reconcile with my true gender.

Why do they all watch shounen then? All the trap characters they post are from shounen

BBC dubbed 1/3 of Lum, didn't you see the ads last year?

>anime attracts asocial autists
>most trannies are asocial autists
Et voila.

All the troons I've seen and my friends that will die for them love their heckin' anime. which I stopped watching in like 2001 on toonanime. None of them own property or have children.

obviously not since Japan has miniscule amount of trannies while countries like Brazil or Thailand a shitload, and in comparison no one there gives a shit about anime

debunked

Attached: 1641212327231.jpg (574x81, 18.75K)

>real women almost never like anime, programming, and spending time on the internet other than normie social media, and they're far less likely to have aspergers and be introverted, plus they've all had relationships and sex, and are mostly straight
>trannies are almost all anime-obsessed losers, into programming and computers, spend all day on discord, 100% guaranteed autistic, friendless virgins, introverted, and probably "transbians"
Someone explain this to me? If trannies are real women why do they act nothing like them?