Casted to play as a psychopathic sadistic whiny manchild

>casted to play as a psychopathic sadistic whiny manchild
>plays it so well people start to genuinely hate him despite being a normal guy who did nothing wrong
>audience despises him so much that he can't be casted anywhere anymore
>career now in shambles
he didn't deserve it.

Attached: Immagine3.png (275x349, 208.01K)

>casted

>casted
learn the lingo. He also stopped acting by choice said it was too competitive
It's time to get a job OP

It was the role of his lifetime

He's a 5 ft 7 twink with an odd face, it's not like he would be getting leading man roles if it wasn't for Joffrey. Doing GoT and then quitting acting was probably the best route for him.

Such is life as a white man with blond hair and eyes.

He didnt want to act.

>>career now in shambles

he quit acting before his role on got even ended. he runs a production company now

He has ears and a mouth too

>career now in shambles
He said himself he didn't even want an acting career, that he didn't enjoy it anymore so he quit. Shame though, he was absolutely stellar as Joffrey.

>is child
>acts like manchild
Are you retarded?

remember this little shit, he's homelander now. feel old yet?

Somebody post the speech he gave at his university. Dude is a smart fucker. He's gonna go a lot further and lead a lot more fulfilling life than 90% of Hollywood actors

British face meant he could never have a real career

an actor gave a prewritten speech and delivered it like he knew what he was saying! amazing. i wonder if he has all left leaning ideology and talking points that all PR firms on social media write for actors. that would be crazy. i bet he's sincere.

You sound low IQ and likely haven't even heard the speech he gave kek. He speaks with God's grace

>blond eyes

Attached: 1657348574473.png (533x478, 578.94K)

Looks like the sniper from dirty harry

lel

not once but
>twiced!

He said in some Q&A he wants to quit acting after GoT or some shit and focus on studying something else

>>plays it so well people start to genuinely hate him despite being a normal guy who did nothing wrong
now you know tv is brainwashing machine for npcs

I liked him better when he was a girl.

Attached: Nellie Oleson.jpg (1024x1562, 172.53K)

This isn't true lol, he left acting to pursue other interested, even while in GoT he said it's the last or one of the last roles he wants to have.

That's not the case at all, he wanted to stop after GoT, that's it.
Go back to watching Netflix.

"Well done, dog."

holy shit the post time. are you me?

Didn't he voluntarily retire after playing Joffrey? Never bothered with this show.

>casted
Is this becoming a "retarded on purpose " meme

pretty sure it's because he realized he didn't want to be an actor
wasn't he literally going to leave the show mid-way through?

kek, I hope not, Satan

why british people are so fucking ugly?

bait