So let me get this straight, they're so obsessed with DRUMPF that they made him a superhero?

so let me get this straight, they're so obsessed with DRUMPF that they made him a superhero?

Attached: homelander.jpg (1233x707, 141.83K)

No.

Yes.

>made him
he already is though

This thread is a perfect example of why this board could never be taken seriously as a medium of communication. This is why when I want a genuine interaction and discussion about television and film, I only do it on reddit. Because you just simply cant have one here because this place is crawling with alt righters and shitposters and incels and the mods refuse to do anything about it at all. They just see a thread that directly threatens trans women or racist that blatantly goes against the rules of the board and they have a chuckle and they warn the person doing it and nothing at all happens.

And then you wonder why the board is shit on a daily basis and it's because the janitors here are lazy as fuck and dont deserve to work here. They unironically deserve zero dollars an hour because they're so fucking lazy and useless. Dont bother replying either I'm done here. Fuck you

He’s an unhinged psycho that’s killed countless civilians

Based

and they attaches the cult of personality mirroring Trump...because?

like every american president in the past 20 years? wow this is just like real life!

*attached

What exactly he has common with Trump?

>...because?
Because they're retarded. Trump's a populist, literally the opposite of a cult of personality figure.

Both lie to their supporters

Like that n Obongo and his drones? Nice!

You sound upset

I’m talking about Homelander, he’s not a hero

not really?
i find it awfully funny

but he's an angry asshole, see?

Why did they make him so good looking and in decent shape though?

It's pronounced trump

So the whole Solider Boy plot led to almost no difference? He didn't kill Homelander, and if anything Homelander is more of a threat than ever. I'm over The Boys. Probably should have dumped it last season to be fair, but this season was beyond awful.