I look down on people dumber than me but I expect people to treat me with respect even though Im an ugly socially inept...

I look down on people dumber than me but I expect people to treat me with respect even though Im an ugly socially inept virgin. I wish I was saying this ironically.

Is this a common behavioural pattern where you live?

Attached: 1662614233040273.png (800x900, 180.75K)

that's not a good way to go through life.

The same, but with height. I look down and laugh at manlets shorter than me, even if it's 1 inch. But I hate and resent people taller than me, because I think they're arrogant faggots who look down on me for being smaller even if I'm just 1 inch shorter than them.

Dumb, ugly and chuddy is no way to go through life.

How can I change my ways?

Even at this moment Im feeling real good about myself because I came to this realization on my own and I unconsciously feel intellectually superior to people who dont have this level of self reflection.

>Even at this moment Im feeling real good about myself because I came to this realization on my own and I unconsciously feel intellectually superior to people who dont have this level of self reflection.
this is fucking stupid. you need a therapist to resolve your inner demons.

The only thing that matters is money. If you're not rich , you are inferior. If you're not trying to get rich, you're fucking stupid

i don't like loud people.

Attached: drag.jpg (3000x1500, 679.26K)

I get unironically angry at the thought of
paying for some woman with a meme degree to pretend to know me better than I do

I paid for some woman with a "meme degree" for it. she saved my life t.b.h.

but you do you.

There is therapist and therapist.
Get a real psychiatrist, not psychologist. Psychologist is a meme piss easy degree, 5 years in a random uni, anyone can do it and yes most are women. I would take offense to going to someone who has poor education and little culture compared to me trying to help me, I can understand the feeling.
But psychiatrists are real doctors who did medicine. If you break your leg they can put it back in place, if you have an hemorragy they can stop it. They did at least 8 years of medicine, very hard studies, 24/7 and they know what they are doing. They are overwhelmingly men. They know about the chemical issues in your brain and can prescribe you the proper drugs to fix that too.

What did she do for you? Talked you out of drugs or depression?
I already have a psychiatrist tho, she prescribes me sleeping pills

Well then your issues must not be that bad. How are your sessions like? Do you talk to her at all?

Yes I do. She tried to find out whether I have manic depression but the symptoms didnt match up at all. I admitted to her that I have a pretty sad and lonely life but neither of us thinks that I have depression. I go to her for monthly check ups and she gives me the next portion of my sleeping pills without which I cant sleep even an hour.

That's really some basic midwit tier "self reflection" which stems more from your insecurities than any kind of intellectual insight you fucking mongoloid. Nothing to feel superior about

Huh. Do you just have quick sessions where she gives you meds or do you have proper therapy sessions where you just talk to her? It can be good for you, let you understand your problems on your own.

PLEASE have sex with our women

you are asian

Attached: hungarian_1.jpg (643x820, 69.7K)

Do Romanian women like ricechuds like OPs pic??

cigány
reddit

don't worry, literally everyone thinks the same way as you

6 feet and up is the correct male height. if you're less you can't mock anyone. if you're within it, do not become mentally short by mocking the obviously inferior