Why did it flop?

why did it flop?

Attached: Download - 2022-07-09T133159.676.jpg (225x225, 12.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBi2WyPVaMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>chris bacon

Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones ARE men in black.

>tight script with set ups and pay off and maybe jokes
>no just improv it all

why didnt smith wanted to ruin?
lord knows his career needed it, i get that jones is most likely too old and mean now.

Same reason Ghostbusters: Afterlife flopped, it's an old franchise with Sony in charge of keeping it relevant

yeah, at times its really really bad.

One reason.

Attached: TT.jpg (620x349, 16.98K)

Trying to sell that frog as pretty

Because it will never live up to the first one no matter what you do. Tommy Lee Jones and will Smith were a 10/10 duo

NYC weirdo tropes are half the reason the first two work. The 3rd was riding the chemistry wave that Brolin did a better job with than Jones did in 2. This had none of either

She's ugly as sin. Nathalie Emmanuel looks way better if you this kind of token.

unironically thompson

hemsworth also isn't exactly a draw, somehow. I dunno how such an attractive and charismatic guy manages to be so fucking boring, but he pulls it off somehow

I caught 3 while it was on TV a while back and was genuinely shocked that Brolin and Smith managed to carry it hard enough that it was decent.

>Same reason Ghostbusters: Afterlife flopped

did it?

Yeah the story itself wasn't very good. And the other actors were either phoning it in, or just bad. But Brolin did a good enough job that I didn't regret watching it. Just not worth multiple re-watch like 1.

>It's an user uses a light brown woman with minimal nigger features as an example of an attractive black woman episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=jBi2WyPVaMI

Says it well enough

Film starts establishing this chick's life goal and then five minutes later she walks into having it

Weak script that didn't know what it wanted. For some reason the MC starts as a awkward nerd, and that would have been an interesting angle, but someone also added some unwanted GRRRL PWR in there, making her a bland marysue.

Still, I think the movie gets just a bad rap, it's actually not THAT bad.

>make one of the worst movies of all time
>hurr durr why did it flop?

i thought 3 in general wasnt a bad movie at all.
brolin was good, for me the villain was even better than egger and i also liked michael stuhlbargs role.

Cause Tessa Thompson is a charisma void

I was surprised I actually liked it