"Actually it's Viktor now, anybody got a problem with that?"

"Actually it's Viktor now, anybody got a problem with that?"

Attached: viktorhargreeves_750x422_creditonimage.jpg (750x422, 77.09K)

Damn, is this the biggest transformation an actor has gone through for a role?

Actually, It's a meat cleaver and I'm going to hack that sausage off and fuck your mangled toad in the hole, "viktor".

Name one thing wrong with this without resorting to childish name calling and Q tard conspiracies

It's the laziest writing.

They couldve just used the entire concept of the TV show and an alteration to the timeline made her be born a man but instead they just do this cringe shit

yeah you're sick, you need help

Every pic of her looks so malnourished its like a child who's parents barely feed

I do

The problem is I can't suck on their titties now.

Mental illness doesn't just suddenly express itself with getting a haircut and using another name.

Grow up.

Lol, nice argument faggot.

I will not be a party to your live action roleplaying, I do not consent to deny reality with you, I will not comfort your feelings at the expense of creativing a congitive dissonance with what is real, asking me to go against my wishes is wrong.

Yeah so is your boyfriend from season one gay? Also what am I supposed to do with this?

I have no real faith that these people are actually finding a greater truth about themselves, and are trying to handle unrelated crisis by changing identity.

Vanya is a man's name already.
While it's symbolically fine, cause muhdeadname, it's kinda dumb to change from Vanya to Viktor as both are extremely masculine men's names.
For the illiterate:
>Vanya, spelled BAHR, is a diminutive of Ivan, which somehow is the Russian form of John
>Vanya is Russian for Johnny
I can't type the Cyrillic because it causes me physical pain from how terrible the letters are. But that R is supposed to be backwards.

Literally looks like the chudjak lmao

Whatever you say Vicky

I'm tired of pretending I don't miss her. FUCK THIS.

Attached: ellen-page-los-angeles-mar-arriving-super-premiere-egyptian-theater-march-los-angeles-ca-32458858.jpg (600x900, 78.91K)

It's self mutilation based on an ideology that denies basic scientific facts, it's a cult. In 40 years people are going to look back on this behavior with shame

I'm so glad he's got a fringe now and covering up that massive fucking forhead OMG LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD

Maybe the actor, should I dunno, ACT the part instead of self-inserting?

I could have saved her.

Yeah, Ellen. You lopped your tits off and made your vagina into a blow up meat dildo

>this used to be Any Forums's waifu

Attached: john cena.gif (193x200, 1.86M)

Tell that to Elliot.

>4chans waifu
A small subset of Any Forums maybe, not all of the site