Mexico, around the year 1500s

Mexico, around the year 1500s
Post historic pictures related to your cunt

Attached: 1663082515191358.png (1700x1900, 514.52K)

That's just mean.

Nah, very ofensive to int, since is with black pypo, índios int not see problem

t. Panchito

god I wish I was that chud

And I not know be called Chud

why would someone make that image
and why would you post it
it's awful and disgusting and makes some of them feel bad, delete it now

based

AYYY el español que se cree el conquistador jajaaaj

Attached: 1662064533075760.png (360x518, 70.49K)

I always wonder who makes these images? it's disturbing.

I did. What about it?

si lo triste es que posiblemente su familia nunca salió de españa, los conquistadores de verdad nunca se fueron de las americas
do you get paid for making them?

It's an accurate representation of hispanist cucks

indiobros…

Unirocally, not accurate

cucks? why would I be angry or upset that centuries ago my great grandfather fucked my great grandmother? doesn't make sense

Lo triste es que cuando veranean aca les hacen bullying por el acento gay qe tienen ja. Los hacen callar cuando quieren comentar sobre algo. Lo vi varias veces.

Sharing the truth is the salary in itself; that and spics tears.

Yes, yes... Was rape. Not, the indias just searched the man to have sex, and kind of had coasts, militaryman suport

>spics tears
But why would we cry with those images? It's weird that you would waste your time doing that.

So what you mean to say is...you do it for free?

You mad

Attached: images (4).jpg (554x554, 46K)

no, i always look at those things and wonder who makes them? it's not like the old rage comics..

iberioids ruined the americas with their sexual deviancy

Kkk hispanics are easilly baited, unlike Chadzilians, we are fine

Attached: images (135).jpg (678x452, 41.64K)

You seem to be in denial. Good. It's the first step in the path of healing.

eh? that doesn't make any sense.

Spain is cringe, not wonder

Attached: images (186).jpg (460x321, 38.23K)

I actually feel pity when others try to bait/ridicule us. They always get fucked over

Noo not the heckin poor black aztec man

Imagine they being called macacos and Alberto and we embraced the meme

It was the making of a conquered people. Like the gauls and iberians being massacred and assimilated. However unlike the gauls and iberians, mexicans, brown indio mexicans, had no vote and no voice in the spanish empire from 1521 to 1821. They imposed a de facto class system in which you were lesser for not being european. It's nonsensical to try to rewrite history as "great grandpa and great grandma tying the knot". The only reason yours is a mutt country is that almost everyone who wasn't a mutt died of smallpox.

It's no different here, I don't know where you'd get the impression it is otherwise.

>The only reason yours is a mutt country is that almost everyone who wasn't a mutt died of smallpox.
that's exactly what I said, I don't understand being upset with spaniards because at the end of the day we are a weird mixture.

Maybe wasn't this traumatic to us because we not lost any Aztlan, we actually had an improvement

Unirocally, our Founding Fathers literally lived as white sevages, absorved the culture of índios of Neolítico and literally sleeped in trees meanwhile the villages was being build