Warthunder disabled ingame chat again because Russians can't handle the batz

>Warthunder disabled ingame chat again because Russians can't handle the batz
Does this happen in your country

Attached: war-thunder.jpg (940x700, 203.76K)

So fucking annoying, I've been having to write down the names of my retarded teammates so I can flame them in DMs when chat is back

>playing bore blunder

Why does anybody play this shitty paypig game?

Attached: 1654060501068.jpg (401x367, 15.36K)

i unironically am a tank ace at this game. i main M1A2 abrams and M3A3 bradley and HSTVL.

out of all the nationalities, the chinese are the hardest to kill. they mostly use russian or german tanks. like the leopard 2a6 or the t90.

russian players are actually easy to kill. they strictly only play russian MBTs and most of the map is hull down. russian mbts are shit at hull down and are only good at flat plain maps or urban shit.

cant wait for drones because im a drone operator irl

also if you play heli PVP its mosty KA50 spam at high tier.

american helis cant do shit until you get to the ah1z or ah64d.

ah1z and ah64d arent even good, they just manuver well enough to dodge ka50 missles

it sucks that the ah64d already has self guiding missles but the devs wont add it because it will make the ka50 obselte

The game was better before they added tanks.

idk i didnt play war thunder before the tanks. i play wqar thunder because of the modern tanks and ralistic mechanics that WOT doesnt offer.

it depends on what br ur playing in. because when i was grinding the US tree i couldnt kill a single tiger.

but when i played sweden i got HEATFS early and was able to kill tons of tigers.

only the m18 hellcat and t34 and m103 can kill tigers, but 90% of the american tree is shermans.

air battles are so boring. its literlly just fly, shoot missles, shoot gun if close enough.

ground battles are fun because you can sneak up to people and there is actual tactics than just fly and use missles

the best planes i have are the f104 and a4b skyhawk. but they are dogshit against migs and f4s

This

Makes sense that only ESL retards would play this game.

They low tiers are fun, it only gets cancer above 5.3 or so. Should've stayed a WW2 only game.

America suffers

Russians are easy to kill if they fixed the magic carousel

Swiggers are honestly more annoying than russia. The strv hull armor should be removed, and the ITO has fantasy performance (should work like sahr missiles)

Same with tunguska it has fantasy stats, only the ADATS should allow for manual guidance

You can play dota if you want to banter with people

I disagree because US is absolute dogshit at low tier. it’s only when you get to high tier when the US superiority shines.

High tier is 50% dogshit leopard spam from germany or Sweden and 50% Russian MBT spam. I’ve killed more leopards from swden and germany than Russian MBTs. that’s partially because I use the m3a3

ground realistic is dogshit unless you have an attack heli.

but still it’s not completely dogshit

kys

it doesn’t make sense how a spaced composite armor arrowhead turret would be stronger than a depleted uranium composite, spaced armor turret with 1000+ mm of thickness

Oh nooo, now I won’t be able to tell my teammates not to pop smoke in assault ground arcade whenever I need to grind out XP

>tfw griefed Russian servers relentlessly on RO2 for years

Good times, Russians are the easiest to push over the edge into a white hot fit of genuine retard rage.

Attached: 1663011265657922.jpg (849x795, 111.6K)

>i unironically am a tank ace at this game.
t. 1.7kd, 51%wr shitter with a thunderskill rating of ~70%
you are not an "ace" unless you have a >60%wr and a 3+kd (like me)

Idk, I stopped playing it when I found out the game starts matchmaking you with harder and harder players but as soon as you put any money (even if you don't actually get anything in-game to improve your plane/tank) it will start matchmaking you with noobs to make you win and feel better, then slowly get you back to the hard players again.

this, Steam games are fucking amazing because there's almost no censorship

>harder and harder players but as soon as you put any money
no it doesn't. I have global top 1000 stats and play almost exclusively against shitters.

I mean Valve games

too lazy to look up my stats and im at work but I’m like 71% wr and 3 something kd and that’s just from using the M3A3 and HSTVL

based algorithm. you want to test them metal on some cannon fodder, not have to endure hardships of playing with equals

based. join [jg508] and we will drown in soviet tears

Im still pissed they removed the "Z" decal