>watch doctor strange 2
>enjoy it much more than any other MCU movie I've seen in a very long time
>go online
>apparently most mcu cucks hate it
I simply don't understand

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 29.8K)

Same desu

its not formulaic thats why marvel fans hate the film

America Chaves is the epitome of boring, the moments where she is allowed to exhibit character all she can muster is I AM SMUG. I AM MEXICAN AND SMUG. The villain of the movie concludes she feels really bad and it would be better if she just killed herself, the main character's character arc can be cut out of the film entirely because it has no bearing on anything, we jump around set pieces at a good pace but the story is poor. But im wasting my breathe as youll just do a "refutation" of this and keep spouting "golly gee I just dont get it hurr durrr why hate mooobie" even when people directly tell you why we didnt like it.

there wasn't enough wacky quips

>When was she smug?
>yes, would you have preferred a cgi punch fest?
>simply not true

>apparently most mcu cucks hate it
>audience score 85%

I dont even know what youre trying to say.

I'm not surprised you can't draw a logical line from three lines of green text to your three points.

>basing your likes on what a bunch of uneducated chumps say on the internet

It had to much cinematic style

I'm not into the SJW crap but I'm gonna say something I never thought I'd say before. I don't mind watching the adventures of a cute smug thicc latina over the nine millionth middle-aged white nigga saves the world movie. It's not like Cumberbatch is particularly compelling anyway.

kristoff, a youtuber that lurks here, said he hated it, so npcs followed.

I watched the first Dr. Strange at the cinema in 3d. When I watched this at home I realised that I should have gone and seen it in 3d

Attached: 78454f505b21e7994ffa7cba39a06dc7ea604fb6a9c4597f284e894409c78f51.jpg (395x263, 31.59K)

I loved it for she

Attached: the_scarlet_witch.jpg (1280x1024, 104.3K)

Only retards like it

It was a good Sam Raimi movie, but shitty writing.

your standards are below even what mcu fans consider acceptable
it's a bad movie

>I'm gonna say something I never thought I'd say before. I don't mind watching the adventures of a cute smug thicc latina
Dude she's a child

Too many kino parts. It's not the usual Feige produced slop.

i was going to watch this, then someone said you need to watch the wanda show to understand it. true? i know that she turned crazy cuz that robot dies and she can't make baby. is that all there is to know?

>enjoyed this shitty cuckfest centered on america chavez and muh scarlet witch
>calls others cucks

Attached: Doctor.Strange.in.the.Multiverse.of.Madness.2022.1080p.WEBRip.x264-RARBG.mp4_snapshot_00.12.32.509.jpg (1377x803, 95.67K)

You have a different opinion than others , it happens

I didn't watch wondervison but I kind of got it I guess. I know the broad strokes of the plot anyway

she looks 40

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Don't get the hate.
Much better than the nostalgia wank that was spider-man 3. Everyone seems to enjoy that pos for some reason.

Why? It's infinitely better than anything else in the mcu for years

I haven't seen it. Makes no difference