I'm a senator

>I'm a senator
What did she mean by this?

Attached: AF5_DE09_D-0056-4_D37-_B042-_CBE60_FD2_C086.jpg (1197x798, 142.43K)

George Lucas thinks it's illegal to have sex. Always has.

Try try as hard as you can you’ll never too slave whore leia

>a sitting galactic senator fucking her teenage bodyguard while they are supposed to be hiding from assassins

Maybe it’s just cause zoomers live in this degenerate time but such things 20 years ago were scandalous

yeah it's so weird that an elected politician would be afraid of her romance with a member of a clergy who swore celibacy coming to public light, George Lucas is a FUCKING HACK WHO LITERALLY RAPED MY CHILDHOOD I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I WANTED DARK VADER SLICING PEOPLE AND BEING BADASS I HATE YOU LUCAS I HATE YOU I HATE YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>with a member of a clergy who swore celibacy coming to public light,
I don't remember this scene in the movie. Padme can't fuck because she's a senator (this makes sense in Lucas' head). The movie doesn't mention anything about Jedi not being allowed to fuck.

>The movie doesn't mention anything about Jedi not being allowed to fuck
That's rule number 1 of being a jedi in the prequels dipshit. None of them have wives, and they're all sworn to celibacy. Would have been more realistic if they were all child diddlers though.

All I want in this life is Padme Amidala in that outfit, spreadeagled in tight bondage for me to tickle torture daily. Is it too much to ask for?

Why does an intergalactic senate that existed a bajillion years ago work on the same logic of modern American senate politics?

it doesn't, what gave you the idea?

Literally never stated.
All we’re ever told is they are not allowed to love.
After his divorce I’d have thought lucas would know you don’t need to love to have hot sex.
Also, maybe stop wearing sexy revealing cockteasing outfits while you blue balls “anakin”

Where do they say that though

Because you just compared this context to American political scandals of 20 years ago?
Roman senators were probably diddling child prostitutes, getting into mass orgies and nobody would've given a shit. Why is Star Wars relying on modern standards of scandals?

Leave then

Why would she care, it’s not like she was elected or anything. She was royalty and handed the role because of her family lineage. Same as her daughter

>Would have been more realistic if they were all child diddlers though.
not explicitly stated, but heavily implied

Attached: uz8bh9io3ig81.jpg (945x706, 143.93K)

>I'm married, Anakin. I can't.
That would have been too deep for the prequel audience, I guess.

George Lucas didn't understand Romeo and Juliet

Attached: 0hi45m1n7pj81.jpg (640x874, 76.92K)

You don't understand Romeo and Juliet

What's that got anything to do with romeo and juliet you dumb tard?