I'm coming for you chuds

I'm coming for you chuds

Attached: Capture.jpg (1113x269, 29.82K)

>make sure to keep it private
based retard

lmao

idc

Attached: QOl0ShJ.jpg (640x480, 42.06K)

>inb4 op tries to delete his fuckup

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1094x269, 48.88K)

jannies getting burned out fast here, applications used to be annual now its every month

Upward mobility

user dick is the #1 cause of Jannies fatalities

you need to also enter the email you retards

in all seriousness, why would anyone want to do this?

Attached: damn.png (435x339, 10.34K)

Whatever, not like I haven't been banned before. I just keep coming back anyway because I have no place better to go.

Attached: taxi drive man forever.jpg (620x372, 67.11K)

off-topic post, racism outside of Any Forums

yep, just typed it all in.
mind giving me your email?

they literally have nothing else in their lives than power tripping on a mongolian basket weaving forum

[email protected]

but surely modding this place would take away precious hours they could be using to watch their japanese cartoon shows

What kind of man would want to become a janny? Honestly, I don't get it.

I am a transwoman and I will be applying to moderate this fucking board.

What happens more often than not is the jannies lose interest in doing their job when they realize how little power they actually have when it comes to moderation, for better or worse.

Power binging

Im joining you too about to ban alot of racists

>janny
>banning

already failed

I'd do it just to keep someone else from it and basically not do anything.

News flash nigger! We ban evade every time someone tries that

You know what I don't get though, they not only want someone to volunteer literally hours of their life but

>Volunteers: Janitors are uncompensated volunteers who should be genuinely interested in the betterment of their board, and the site as a whole.
>Anonymous: Janitors are not to disclose their position nor present themselves in an official capacity or share any private information about the team or site's users. Doing so will lead to immediate termination.
>Versed: Knowledgeable about the content posted to their respective board. Active members of the community.
>Active: Inactive janitors will be removed and replaced.
>Professional: All new janitors are required to go through an orientation, evaluation, and review process.
>Savvy: Proficient with computers. Janitors should own a computer for their own private use (i.e., not a public or shared computer). Janitors need to have a basic understanding of Discord.

Literally how picky do you want to be? Easier to be an intern at a big 4 lmao

Do they have hours or something or is it just a bonus they get to delete threads they don't like?

so? I will report you and my mod will ban you with a single click of a button again