How would you beat it?

How would you beat it?

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-07-09 03-50-12.png (1393x690, 555.14K)

by not having sex haha

>the monster is supposed to be a thing that looks like just a normal person
>just for one random jumpscare it becomes a 10 foot tall guy with le spoopy mascara and eyeshadow
dishonest filmmaking.

>go to an asian sex tourist destination
>fuck prostitute
>prostitute fucks sex tourist
>sex tourist fucks another prostitute
>prostitute fucks another sex tourist
>ad infinitum

>sex tourist or prostitute dies
>thing kills sex tourist or prostitute that gave it to them
>thing is now going down the line killing everyone because no one knows it's coming

With enough effort you could trap it at the bottom of the ocean. I don't have a specific plan for that.

>Bang nuclear submarine operator
>????

the thing can teleport user
it just chooses to walk slowly to play with its prey

>throw paint on it
>hey everybody look at the invisible man lol

Fly to thailand, have sex with bar girl prostitute. Now the anti-sexhaver monster is so far away from me and up such a long chain of whores and sexpats it has to kill before it comes back to me I'll never have to worry again.

the thing cant keep up with the number of sexual partners and how many times your fucking prostitutes.

if you've been a sex tourist you know you dont fuck one girl a night you're literally fucking several and those same prostitutes are fucking several other men.

By the time the thing actually manages to get to the country (because its slow as fuck) i will be several thousand times removed from the things list.

360 ollie

I'd beat the shit out of it bro. Im tough.

Same with any movie monster
>Ohhh omg not michael myers who is literally just a guy in a mask
how'd you like a triangle choke bitch? Yeah thats right.

Attached: 1572388911997.png (1600x731, 685.13K)

this guy gets it. Im heading to phillipines this year, any idea on what its like i usually head out to phuket and Bangkok

wear a condom

are you going to angeles or manila or cebu?
From my experience prosties in the PH are kinda low quality and expensive, might just try hooking up with normal hoes

it was pretending to be her dad

angeles city. its got a "walking street" area similar to thailand and its the liveliest so im told. as for the women im not to fussed i hear some of the filipina whores could pass for latinas

>low quality
depends on the taste but desu i found them better looking than the thai girls
>and expensive
where the fuck did you go? they're much cheaper than thailand

where are you getting your info? sexpat forums?
Some pinays are part spanish so they look latina, but it's rare, and they tend to be much prettier and successful.
The most beautiful prostie I saw there was half spanish half indonesian, but wanted 200 bux for a bang
maybe ur not into chinky looking hoes so you find pinays better
By expensive I meant quality vs price wise compared to thailand
Also go go bars are a massive scam, i suggest to just use dating apps to find freelancer hoes

Unlike a lot of people I'm glad you I had sex and got cursed. I don't care what your schedule is. I don't care if you chase people 16 days a year or 365 days a year. You could be Santa Clause and have his schedule, one day a year and I'd still keep having sex and spreading it. I don't care how many kills you do every year. I know how hard that schedule probably is, but every time you come back, whenever you decide to grace me with your presence, I'm gonna get fucked in the ass. Because this isn't candy land. I'm like nobody you've ever faced before. You can stalk me and you can creep and you can sing songs and you can rhyme and you can do your tired, lame-ass schtick. I just want you to know that come the roll of the credits and you have about three minutes to realize this, I'm gonna get my ass fucked 'cause I'm the best in the world. I'm the best thing going today. I'm the best woman you've ever stepped foot in the ring with. And you need to understand, congratulations, hun, you just graduated from the kiddie table, but you just bit off more than you can chew. You're playing little league with your little insults and your rhymes and your 'millions and millions' and your 'finallys'. And I'm in the big leagues and I'm swinging for the fence. You need to understand that your little jabs and your insults, it's all kiddie games. You can't leave a mark on my face face. Come credits, understand, when you step in the ring, your arms are just too short to box with God."

>sexpat forums?
yes, lol. when you say 200bucks you mean american dollars or the phillipine dollar? because fuck that noise if its american bucks i could literally get better prossies here for that money

>Also go go bars are a massive scam
I've never been to phillipines so i cant say but gogo bars/ beer bars in Thailand are a good time guaranteed the girls might me a lot pricier but they're also better looking and you can just sit at the bar groping the girls all night if you want without making a purchase... fuck man i cant wait

enjoy the HPV and HIV faggot

ive been to thailand 7 times and ive barebacked near 100s of prostitutes and haven't caught a single std (i get checked before and after my trip) but you keep coping and seething friend