Redlettermedia complained about the war between robots and clones that it's not emotional or anything interesting but...

Redlettermedia complained about the war between robots and clones that it's not emotional or anything interesting but they are wrong
This is really good concept robotic engineering vs bio-engineering, two different branches of science clashing toghether. This makes sense in SW lore because as we know times before the empire were civilized times, peak of development so using such armies was perfectly justified.

Attached: clonesfeat.jpg (1451x816, 621.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C6LRgEfJyRQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a good concept done terribly just like everything in the prequels. They're boring movies, they were boring when I was a kid and they're boring now. Honestly don't know how anyone can stomach them outside of nostalgia for the video games and cartoons from the era

RedditLetterMedia is wrong about nearly everything

I can stomach them because of this kino
youtube.com/watch?v=C6LRgEfJyRQ

Double digit IQ

I don't like RLM but they were right on this. I don't care about an army of silly robots fighting an army of generic clones (in the movies.)

You need a high IQ to appreciate the prequels. Just think
>All the planets needed for mining raw materials for robot armies and AI chips and power
>All the additional food and water and lodging needed to support a standing army
>These wars happened on several planets
>All the rotting clone corpses and possibly non recyclable droid wreckage littering countless planets
>All so Palpatine can become emperor of the galaxy

Sinister shit.

you would have a point if the movies expanded on this at all but it's just an excuse to have a mass of faceless soldiers to fight each other and sell toys

The Clone Wars kind of implies cloned armies vs non-clones, not bioclones vs roboclones. George was retarded for not understanding what he said 20 years before.

>only smart people enjoy this movie for kids

Attached: derekvinyardamericanhistoryx.gif (220x221, 136.99K)

I'm saying you were a dumb kid, retard

And I'm saying your pathetic and sad

they're right tho

Whatever faggot, sorry you were too dumb at a 10 year old to understand what was going on.

I say Phatom Menace when I was 3 and understood it was a boring piece of shit with a cool pod race. Understanding something doesn't mean you aren't bored by it. Pathetic, stop attaching your self worth to some shit movies you only defend because you're a contrarian

I'm not going to debate some phoneposting retard who's going to project all his insecurities on to me.

RLM and their drone fans need shaky-cam and constant quipping to get involved in an action scene

Lucas' documentary style goes right over their heads

LOL FUCKING NERD

>not a single argument for his shitty boring movies

Attached: dogert.png (566x372, 279.1K)

>it’s for kids but it bores me because of the heckin politics!! So boring!!

Attached: NOT GAYS.jpg (130x149, 6.01K)

>The Clone Wars kind of implies cloned armies vs non-clones
which is literally what happened. also how does that name imply anything? the most you can deduce is that clones were somehow involved
>George was retarded for not understanding what he said 20 years before.
you understand what the author meant with a single throwaway line better than the author himself? the sheer fucking hubris of you RLM drones is astounding

I never once mentioned politics, they're boring low energy kids movies. I honestly forgot the senate scenes even existed until I rewatched them as a teenager

this
prequels are trash because lucas is a hack writer

and the original star wars was only good because it was saved in editing. lucas just got lucky.

>I NEVER SAID GEORGE LUCAS RAPED MY CHILDHOOD, STOP SAYING I SAID THAT!! LOL POLIO HAHAH THAT’S RIGHT!!

Attached: mikestoklasa.jpg (1280x720, 103.31K)

Lol... lmao even
I have better things to do than formulate "arguments" defending a trilogy I don't particularly care all that much about to some manchild 26 year old who, for some reason, is SUPER invested in destroying muh prequelfags like its still on a Saturday morning like its still the mid 00s, yet but thinks I'm pathetic.
lmfao absolute state of you, dumb mong.

Attached: 1648846607306.png (192x45, 4.18K)

why is redlettermedia.com 'excluded' from the wayback archive?

>we don't serve their kind here because of the war with droids that happened 20 years ago

poetry

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73.39K)

Why are Prequelfags like this?

Sorry still hung over from actually having a social life so I made some mistakes here, but I think you got what I was trying to say

Why not?

So do you like the prequels or just dislike rlm? This is just sad

watching this board try to act like the prequels are good to be contrarian is almost as good as watching synderfags coping

Kissless or just a normal virgin?

>THIS IS JUST SAD!! GEORGE LUCAS RAPED MY CHILDHOOD BUT UHH THAT SOUNDS LAME SO UHH POLIO LMFAO ANCIENT DISEASE REFERENCE LOL I’M A COMEDY MASTERMIND, WATCH SPACE COP

Attached: Mikejak.jpg (600x488, 38.54K)

OP smells strongly of cheese

Are you insulting me or Mike from rlm?

It’s almost as good as watching Daisy Ridley’s charismatic performance in the sequels! Or the classic schlock of Kenobi!

Attached: Evans.jpg (1280x720, 52.69K)

those are terrible too