God she looked so fuckin fertile

god she looked so fuckin fertile

Attached: 13D3F0BE-A43A-470E-80C2-25AFBDB232F9.jpg (452x678, 23.29K)

You will never have sex with a woman

nice projection bro

How about suckin on a sookeh

Looks like a man.

For about 6 years of my life I was known locally as the “Cunt Puncher”. I would frequent bars and assault women in alleyways when they’d walk home. All the women I assaulted had the same feature: resting bitch face. I would at some point in the night be forced to interact with such a cunt at the bar. I’d wait for them to leave after closing and I’d simply assault them. I wore a ski mask while doing so. Local bro types started calling me the Cunt Puncher. I was never caught and I do not regret my so called crimes. Also I’m a Sagittarius.

nice projection bro

nice projection bro

nice projection bro

there's that showtime show where a negro who is married to her basically rapes but she lets him because she feels guilty

She should have ended up with Eric

shame about the teeth

She should have ended up with me

I must admit that seeing her run barefoot around the mansion in her nightshirt in X2 made me watch very attentively.

Dude brah, I love me some spaghetti.

Her teeth were part of her charm. Made her feel more attainable as well as cuter.

all sex is rape

no. he and Bill were garbage people. it was good how they ended it

She was my teen crush. She may be the woman I have fapped to the most times. Btw dies anyone remember which episode is the one where she dreams about getting fucked by Eric and then getting mad at Eric because magic vampire blood makes people horny?

Is that Starlight?

s2e10