Devotes his entire life to killing Homelander

>devotes his entire life to killing Homelander
>destroys his relationship with the only friends he has left for the chance to kill the guy
>gets a whole bunch of people killed along the way
>gives himself fucking cancer to do it
>throws it all away for "me wife's son"
>the kid chooses his biological father over him anyway

Is he the biggest cuck in all of tv history?

Attached: AHlQh4iB_400x400.jpg (400x400, 40.32K)

'E MADE A PROMISE TO 'IS WOIFE

The power of Jewish writers

The British author just had him kill homelander. Kill his wife’s rape baby. Then decide he had to kill all supes, so he killed The Boys. Then tried to detonate bomb in every person with V in their blood

Reminder that this is supposed to be a hero moment for him
You’re supposed to think he’s based for doing this

>You ain’t no hero. You just another racist piece of shit we can’t seem to get rid of.
It’s brainless slapstick at this point. We’re talking 3 Stooges IQ.

Attached: 40390574-28A4-4511-8937-D1EF56BB91B9.jpg (1536x1476, 357.51K)

>Butcher and Hughie take Temp-V to stop Homelander from killing millions
>Save MM, Kimiko, Frenchie, and Starlight from certain death
>They immediately hate them and turn against them
>Kimiko wants her powers back just because she likes murdering civilians brutally
>Everybody claps and cheers at her selfless bravery

Butcher is a good guy. Some men can't have children.

Stepfathers > incels

>a fully functional man
>the best opportunity to see his daughter for him is 1 hour a month (supervised) after striking a backstage CIA spook deal
This sounds far more horrific than zany celebs flying in spandex and shooting lasers.

Attached: Mesmer.png (698x814, 1.19M)

he is completely pointless now, there is no recovery from this, his entire motivation has been wiped out

Well, Starslut was right that it was killing them.

The only way to interpret that comment in context of the show is that MM is a revenge-fueled retard just shitting out whatever random insult his tiny brain can think of at the moment, that was the best he could come up with.

In context of all the dumb shit the writers put out on social media though...

He was a nasty junkie, not a fully functional anything.

>kimiko murdering poor bastard wagies who are probably in the dark about everything Vought does

Stepfathers are 100 times more likely to molest """their""" children than fathers.
There's almost nothing worse you could do for your kid than bring another man into the house. Although, zero man may be even worse.

I love the fact that MM sucks the dicks of the Black Panthers and has a picture of Huey P Newton on his fucking wall but has the fucking nerve to call other people racist.

>zero men might be worse
Its not.

He's never mentioned as a drug addict.

We'll feel better about him in a few years when they pull the genocidal Butcher plot. This will be the one time Butcher tried to do good and he got fucked for it, so he's going to be even more ruthless in the future. For now though, he has to be a cuck, because he's not a hero, because he can take it.

The kimiko plot annoyed me more than anything. Like if you are going to have a C storyline I don't find super interesting then go for it but it absolutely changed nothing to the overall plot. Like if you edited out her complaining and losing her powers etc you wouldn't noticed anything had happened between episode one and the series finale because she obviously loves killing wagies.

A kid raised by a single mom is worse than a kid raised by a step dad.

>are you clean?
>uh, yeah, I can be
>user sees this as 0 mention of being a druggie
His whole character is being a former child star who fell out of the spotlight and lost custody of his kid. Even if they didn’t spell it out for you it’s obviously implied.

Spoken like someone who never had to deal with a fucking stepdad.

Idk if you have some personal experience coloring this but there’s good stepdads and bad stepdads, it’s not all the same lol

>The only way to interpret that comment in context of the show
In the context of the show, Soldier Boy is bad and racist because we've been told he's bad and racist.
We've also been told that MM is the most clear-headed and morally uncompromised member of the team, over and over. He's the guy that Butcher got to keep him in check, after all. His arc for the season was righteous vengeance on racist black-people killing Soldier Boy and this was his big one-liner.

It is a stupid line but there's not actually anything in the show to make you think that it's not supposed to be another epic takedown of Trump's America.

Black people can't be racist.
I'm not actually trolling this is just what the writers genuinely believe, I guarantee, and so is canon in the world of The Boys.