Lmfao

lmfao

Attached: 622802892.jpg (2084x546, 112.81K)

Reminder all nu wars is faggot shit

This was the only way they could make the 4bn a profitable investment. Well, it also required the each annual movie to be a big hit. So that investment has been written off.

You can thank Rian Johnson for killing this

Attached: rian.jpg (3337x1878, 2.1M)

Why?

If this was true he wouldn't still be getting his own trilogy of movies that are totally still happening you guys no really.

That's why they let Abrams shit out his typical lazy work.

You now live in an alternate timeline where Rian Johnson never was selected to make TLJ.

Star Wars is still a hugely popular franchise with massive consumer base similar to the MCU. 1-2 movies come out a year, usually around December. Christmas season is now officially known as “Star Wars season”. Entire films about young Leia with hologram Carrie Fischer with stock audio have been released. May 4th is a federal holiday and Baby Yoda is more recognized than Jesus. Political protestors are regularly dressed as rebels and George Floyd is made an honorary Jedi. Tesla comes out with a car that looks like the Millennium Falcon. Kimetsu no Yaiba bombs in the west, unable to compete with the wildly popular Star Wars comics. John Boyega is a mega-star who successfully uses his career to become Prime Minister of Britain and abolishes the Royal Family and is declared Peoples Sexiest Man Alive in perpetuity. In China, the Hong Kong protests are inspired by the Rebel Alliance and manage to topple the CCP, preventing them from leaking covid.

Attached: IMG_3931-2.jpg (3567x2676, 1.64M)

Because TLJ backlash led to Solo bombing which killed this idea

>If this was true he wouldn't still be getting his own trilogy of movies that are totally still happening you guys no really.
b8, the news outlets circulate this every so often to try and spite fans and not let them think they've won

Thank You, and Sorry.

My favorite part of Solo bombing was how much they overspent on it because they just had to change directors and do a shitload of reshoots

Post your ideas for Star Wars movies:
>Cyberpunk neo-noir thriller set on Coruscant

if you count tv shows (which are basically films these days) they weren't lying

>This was the only way they could make the 4bn a profitable investment.
Video games and merchandise should have done that long ago

no. no maybe one video game ever has made a billion profit. to make the 4bn pay they had to make over 4bn profit in under like 10 years. You haven't thought this through

I feel like he did it on purpose so he could save cinema and go back to making real films like Brick. He also helped many people realize that The Force Awakens was shit. Based in my book.

Attached: Dl9jpg4WsAEwVPE.jpg (1200x900, 143.83K)

Probably shouldn't have completely alienated a large percentage of your primary audience if this was your goal. Or at least made good movies to attract new audiences to replace them.
What a disaster.

Attached: lucasfilm_just.jpg (628x314, 39.03K)

>what happens to teethfu and bunnyfu?

Attached: 936402756.jpg (845x530, 92.77K)

They practically filmed it twice. They were something like 80% done when the studio yanked them for Ron Howard.

>Disney is well and truly out of ideas for anything original that people want to throw money at

>Bunny
Rogue One was the best of the Disney War films at least. It still had problems, but not as bad as the others.

Sounds like a threat

clone focused battle for control of a planet. honestly, just take the Umbara episodes from TCW and make it a live action movie.

Attached: LAATi.jpg (4611x1602, 3.46M)

>2015

The overconfidence of Disney Jews was always their greatest weakness.

Ruin johnson being given the reins for the FIRST actual new mainline Star wars movie, both script, the screenplay doodles and directing, the works, is one of the most bizarre events in filmmaking history.
The 1st one was just a soft reboot to introduce some charaters and lay the basis for the new story so it doesnt count.

What were all the disney exes thinking approving a script that 1. does nothing to advance the story 2. lays no groundwork for the 3rd movie.

They didn't buy Star Wars alone, they bought LucasArts. Pirates of the Carribbean (using a script of The Secret of Monkey Island) made them their nut already.

Reminder if you didn't drop nu wars after tfa you never liked star wars to begin with.

The cross-section books are so kino

Attached: 4f54ad1b4e647ac3e506443756e76dcb.jpg (2560x1730, 1.3M)

Reminder all nu wars is faggot shit

>The 1st one was just a soft reboot to introduce some charaters and lay the basis for the new story so it doesnt count.
It shit on the 6 real star wars movies.

True and based.

I'd love a Star Wars movie set on the bottom levels of Coruscant featuring gangsters.

I completely agree with you. Rogue One and Visions are the only Disneyshit I consider to be canon in the Star Wars franchise.

I completely agree with you, the Battle of Umbara is my favourite battle in the Clone Wars because it's basically Space Vietnam.

Someone should make Rian go on the record and explain what he would have done with the third film if he had to write and direct it. Because he left Trevorrow scraps. And the thing that pisses me off the most about Rian Johnson is how he went and asked JJ to change the ending to TFA because of the story he wanted to tell in TLJ, and JJ obliged him. Meanwhile, when Trevorrow came to Rian and asked that he not kill off Luke at the end of TLJ so he could use him for the third film, Johnson basically told him to fuck off. No wonder Trevorrow quit.

Genndy directed cartoon movie where general grievous infiltrates a republic ship and picks off the crew one by one. Survival horror on a spaceship kinda like Alien

You're right and the visual dictionary books are also peak kino.

You're right. To me, Star Wars is just the first 6 Star Wars movies, Rogue One and Visions only because of the cute rabbit alien.

That book was the only truly good thing to come out of Star Wars

I have not watched any of the shows after Mandolorian. I have not watched Solo. I will not watch any future movies. zi will not go to Disney parks. I will not watch MCU.

JUST TWO MORE YEARS RIANBROS!

TRUST THE PLAN!

Why keep hiring "flavour of the week" directors.

This is not even the first time

Colin Trevorrow Fired From Episode IX
Phil Lord and Chris Miller Fired From Solo
Josh Trank Fired From the Rumored Boba Fett Movie
David Benioff and D.B. Weiss Fired From rumored next Star Wars Trilogy
Gareth Edwards Sidelined on Rogue One

Solo bombed because it was a story no one was interested in where the hack directors got booted off and replaced with a third hack director who had no idea what to practically do with it other than following micromanaged committee notes

>new Rian trilogy in the works
>new Dumb&Dumber trilogy in the works
>New Taika Waititi trilogy in the works

Well. That aged poorly.

>New Taika Waititi trilogy in the works

lmao I think it might legit not. Thor's getting critically reamed.