AAAAAH BLACK PANTHER SAVE US

AAAAAH BLACK PANTHER SAVE US

Attached: FXMydhoWIAYvS25.jpg (1080x1080, 240.74K)

Just got back, it was the first time I had fun at a non Spiderman Marvel movie in years, legitimately. Ask me anything.

Back to back.

Attached: FSINFPNWUAIV985.jpg (1080x1080, 236.37K)

Black Panther is gonna flop too

Did your tard wrangler enjoy it too?
Yeah, I can't imagine Black Panther 2: Now Without Black Panther is somehow gonna work.

>Tard Wrangler

Welp I’m out then

>it was the first time I had fun at a non Spiderman Marvel movie in years, legitimately. Ask me anything.
Why do you keep seeing films you don't seem to enjoy

I haven’t gone since Endgame, I fucking hate Marvel, but this movie was like watching a live action saturday morning cartoon and it was based

The capeshit menace is finally dying. We made it bros

>this movie was like watching a live action saturday morning cartoon
That's exactly the problem with capeshit these days, you nincompoop.
>and it was based
Based on what?

>but this movie was like watching a live action saturday morning cartoon
Superhero Saturday morning cartoons took themselves more seriously than this. You have to go back to Superfriends to find this level of shit

I understand the film is basically a race against time, so there's not a lot of time to call up Dr. Strange, or the GotG, but he didn't think to grab anyone? That's always a problem with these films just like it is in the comics, can't escape it unfortunately. Still a bummer.
>Jane's arc was all over the place.
>Gorr was right. 100%
Thor's arc felt like a natural progression from the Avengers films to now. Surprised there wasn't a Loki cameo teasing season 2.
>Gorr could have used his wish to make them all happy
>Eternity is now a meditating eternal dragon MacGuffin
>post credits tease sucked, so did Jane's post credits scene
>Why were they in the Final World from Kingdom hearts?
I will admit the final bit with Jane in Thor's arms was done touching enough, but it's ruined by the fact that there's a literal wish granting being just hanging out 15 feet away.

You enjoyed a movie where little children who cant act run around with stupid CGI powers. You're fuckin retarded

Is capeshit fatigue finally kicked in and cinema is healing?

I’d put you through a wall you fat faggot. Dilate your tranny hole.

At least Strange had the what registers as horror to normies as an excuse. This shit is comedy tailored for normies.

Did people get filtered?

>Assaulting someone over a movie

So its Boring+, yea gonna give it a pass and download it for free

what did people didn't like about those?
both were better than every marvel flicks that came out last year

>and download it for free
Don't bother