Would guns work in space?

Would guns work in space?

Attached: 1636753154630.jpg (1280x720, 76.53K)

How is a gun any different than a rocket, stupid dumb mong OP

no

/k/ Weapons

why is gun white though?

Yes? They actually did test in space n such if guns would work in case of space warfare was a thing if the cold war. You do realise there is a gun made to work under water too right, OP?

>pic related is a soviet space gun

Attached: 54ca8e3beab8ea5a4eb2c8a5.jpg (750x304, 22.54K)

Why are the guns painted white?

You're not cool for knowing this.

A gun would work even better in space. A sniper probably wouldnt even need to account for gravity or wind. The rifle would be a straight shot like a laser

>why is the astronaut white though?
see how retarded that sounds? Stop asking retarded questions.

You're very cool for knowing this underwater guns are based

Space is actually really hot if you aren't in shadow, nothing between you and the sunlight. The rifle is given a special coating of paint to help stop it from overheating as easily.

Sorry I guess I got to be a retarded drool monkey like you to be cool.
based fren

if its a space gun yeah.
like normal axes don't work but if its a space axe then yeah it will work.

chill out with the negativity. He was just answering the question.

Thread

The sad thing is, the modern federal government would be asking this exact question!

Space is black its easier to see against black

This isn't a gun for fighting in space. It's a survival weapon for fighting off bears after you land in Siberia. Dead serious. While American astronauts tended to land in large bodies of water, Cosmonauts landed in designated areas of Russian wilderness. Initially they were issued Makarov pistols for emergencies, but they eventually upgraded to this thing after one Cosmonaut wound up waiting longer for retrieval than usual and realized a handgun wouldn't do much against a hungry Siberian Bear or wolf pack.

>be american
>kill people
I love this show.

So the woman from Gravity probably got eaten by a bear after the movie ended?

Yes, there is oxygen inside the shell.
You would need to mind the recoil a lot more.

Don't just think 'I'm so smart and they're so dumb for making the gun white' and instead look up which colors absorb the most heat and which reflect the most heat. Especially in a vacuum where there's no heat transfer besides radiation.

Yes but lasers are much more fitting in outer space.

>American
No, she got eaten by drunk hungries with single digit smarts.

this

She landed in Siberia at the end of the movie

Almost every gun works underwater, retard.

>every gun that isn't designed to be fired multiple while being underwater can be fired
ftfy, dumbass.

It used to be black, but it got sun bleached.

The DIE officer was off that day. I guess so was the dye officer.

Which is why they needed to invent underwater guns, right? There's a difference between works and works well.

Yes, American guns. European guns no. Russian guns don't even work on Earth.

Attached: 1649023860549.webm (460x538, 2.47M)

they only work at point blank range, bullets lose momentum within a few feet underwater

>Would guns work in space?
are you fucking stupid enough to ask that seriously?
its a space gun, duh

Camouflage against the space suit. If you walk around wearing whie and have a black gun it stands out like a sore thumb. Same goes for a black rifle against a green or camo uniform. Thats why soldiers cam up their rifles now days.

Attached: Royal_Marine_Reservists_Training_in_Norway_MOD_45156923.jpg (800x641, 74.84K)