WHO'S CEDRIC?

WHO'S CEDRIC?
YOUR BOYFRIEND?

Attached: 1615981483103.jpg (740x370, 53.7K)

This is what was considered a bad boy in the 00s and 10s

His manner of speaking here and his face makes me laugh everytime.
>PLEASE, don't kill, CED-RIIIIC
>doyamissyourmuuuuum?

>Actually, Dudley, yes, he is. Or was. I watched him die, held his cold, lifeless body in my arms, the body that was so warm just a fortnight prior when we were passionately fucking in the Hufflepuff dormitory. Go ahead and make your jokes. You can't hurt me, because my heart died the day he did
I don't remember this from the book

Just Kidding Rowling wrote it in her blog when she turned Hairy gay

Harry potter more like Harry poofter

They made it clear that Dudley was overdoing it to fit in. Guy is insecure as fuck

>boris johnson in the background

>Hey Dudley take THIS

Attached: artworks-000359642208-knyscm-t500x500[1].jpg (500x500, 73.34K)

What’s considered a bad boy today?
A latino with the zoomer haircut?

The HP films were severely harmed by being made in the late 00's.
They're so self-serious and have the disgusting "realistic" color grading of the era. Everything from the soft-emo turtlenecks to weird teen drama moments is so dated and corny. At one point they're blasting spells out of foam props in a diner and it's shot like a gangster noir film. If it had been made in any other time before or after it would have been a more colorful and whimsical affair instead of the insufferable drudge it is now.

Attached: chicken.jpg (404x468, 13.53K)

>Ends up being the best actor

Attached: 2536_500.jpg (500x500, 128.11K)

Why was his gang just roaming a playground?

>Oh and Dudley, one more thing
>Yeah, faggot?
>AVADA KEDAVRA!

Imagine this face overseeing your entire tribe getting massacred by muskets

I'll stick this wand up your bottom and say Accio brain, if you've got one, then we'll see how it makes its way down there.

he has the same wigger vibe as ethan ralph

It's all Mike Newell and David Yates that decided to ruin the fun of the Potter franchise

When you are a Europoor growing up in the peaceful suburbs at the age of 14-15 there isn't really anything to do.
So you either stay at home and play video games like the geek you are. Or you hang out at your mates, at home, at a parking lot (around school/the local mall) or at a playground

because it was put differently
But Cedric and Harry are said to feel the urge to stretch their dicks

Why's his face so small?

He lost weight

Movies getting visually darker and grimer the more the state of the world falls appart in the story is kino from the meta perspective. There's a tonal shift between Harry buying a whole cart of sweets in the train to characters dieing left and right.

you cant take a bus anywhere. ihave never seen suburbin europe without a bus/sbahn line

Your FACE is Cedric!