Kermode thinks Thor is Shit

Based Kermode sees through bullshit again. And he points out JoJo rabbit was shit

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23.47K)

here's the thing

This isn’t a hot take or anything. A lot of people hate this movie and Jojo Rabbit

No everyone including this fucking board love it

Of course Simon Mayo loved thor and jojo he's an insufferable queer

I remember thinking Jojo Rabbit was ok, definitely better than Thor 4. WWDITS and Hunt For the Wilderpeople were much better though.

Oh hey its Titi Watiki here just dropping in do ma funni accent folks yahh it's a movie so let's not write a script eh? Just do funni things yeah?

he's never been a fan of these movies.

he is absolutely right. there is no reason to pay money to watch these films. wait for it for on disney plus in 6 months

Or don't watch it st all you Disney sucker

AYO THOR HOL UP

Attached: 2374294.jpg (1570x980, 155.34K)

yeah if it doesnt interest you. My post is a logical answer to people who like these films.

Hemsworth looks like shit. Can’t they at least dye the beard?

People love JoJo rabbit

I must be reading different parts of the internet because all I see is people bitching about that movie

You sound like a real faggot. And I should know

his style is the anti-thesis of Any Forums's usual preference. wouldn't surprise me at all if, like villenevue and the hereditary guy, a lot his "fans" here were shills all along, or exclusively interested in Thomasin MacKenzsie not the film.

Jojo is a literal "whacky nazi" comedy. so Nazis here thought it was making fun of them and actual film fans thought it was a shallow tonal mismash. the movie also got absurdly overpraised and awarded.

what the fuck did I say that offended you? that all I see are people saying it's shit?

Yes everyone loves it online. It's popular beyond baggars belief

>Nazis here
Can you point to the nazis in the room, user?

What the fuck is this?

this can't be real

Jojo Rabbit fucking sucked

It is. Scared the shit out of me when I first saw it. I don’t know how this can exist in a 185 million dollar film

I ran a sentiment score online and thr 4chin archives and the word bubble came back as
"Cool"

Thor magically skyping with Heimdalls son.