Stranger things s4e9 hate thread

>”master of puppets” plays
>doesnt play the best part (the title drop)
>somehow couldnt fit this into it’s monsterous 2.5 hour runtime
yet another reason why the final episode fucking sucks

Attached: ED5E20D3-B231-46F4-A11B-CC54FF786722.jpg (620x464, 71.27K)

I could have sworn it played that part.

Imagine still watching this trash. Thanks for keeping cuties-flix alive by watching the one decent show they made years after it stopped being good....

its 2 and a half hours long? what the fuck is this show?

Just the final episode of season 4. The other episodes were about an hour & 20 minutes each. Lot of content.

Also, is it just me, or was the scene where Mark, Argyle, and the rest of the crew pull up EXACTLY when El escaped the Nina facility just TOO MUCH OF A FUCKING COINCIDENCE?

Whoops. Mike*, not Mark.

>steve getting choked
>for 40 minutes because there are 6 subplots
Also Vecna should have been fucking dead after getting shot 4 times, set on fire twice, and bent in half by 11.

No, because they were tracking the army vehicles’ fresh tracks.

And falling from the three story house to the pavement

Just checked he landed on his spine he's fucking DEAD.

>be vecna
>second in command of an entire dimension full of all kinds of demons
>open a portal to earth by killing a teenager
>open two more
>be in a hive mind controlling basically the entire dimension at the same time
>don't guard the gaping hole in reality
>don't have your army of unlimited demons guarding your lair
>let teenagers walk into your dimension
>see them run off into the woods professing their love for eachother every 30 seconds
>don't send your army of demons
>they walk into your house and try to kill you
>without ever running into a single thing
What the fuck are the stakes here? Is there even an entire demon army? Or is the mind flayer going to send six demogorgons to earth to destroy all of humanity

So verdict on Season 4

>t. Guy who gave up after the pile of shit that was season 3

So this the end of stranger things right they don’t plan to add a season 5 now I know they intend a spin off series

Literally 1 demogorgon staying inside Vecna's lair would have stopped the plan.

S1>S4>>>S3>>>>>>dog shit>>>>S2

No. They’ve been saying since season 3 aired, that season 5 will be the last season.

I think they rewrote the entire ending to have a season 5 when the ratings went back up. That's why it's such a mess.

S1>>S3=S4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>S2

How old are you guys? Jw bc yall post the same motha fuckin threads and have the same motha fuckin conversations like 10 times a day. Does it not get old? Bc I mean Stranger Things sucks. I think that's like the general consensus on the matter but then idk I feel like yall aren't satisfied saying it just once. You gotta say it again and again or is it just someone else's chance to say it sucks then another little fagtoid who likes comes to defend it?

No

>WOA BASED STANGER HECKIN THINGARINOS WEW MY LITTLE PEE PEE IS GOING WILD ITS JUST SO GOOD WOAAAA IM GONNA SQUIRT THE WHITE STICKY STUFF ALL OVER MYSELF U GUYS WACKY WEW!

Attached: 1655216184477.jpg (640x590, 34.75K)

>11 raises hand
>screams a little
Four seasons and there hasn't been a single satisfying use of this bitches power or an instance of it that lasted for more than a few seconds, even fighting vecna at the end, it's so boring