End of quote, repeat the line

>end of quote, repeat the line
>youtu.be/xAkXumSGRxM
biggest fuck up in television history since ashlee simpson on SNL

Attached: 1657332451156.jpg (640x352, 70.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/biden-ron-burgundy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

deja vu bros

gemmie

at least ashlee simpson was cringe kino
this is who fucking leads us and its scary

Fuck jannies

Biden Bros. We winning big time

At least Trump was entertaining. Biden is just sad.
He could've retired a relatively well liked VP to his home in Delaware, sniffing people until he died; instead he was dragged out for one last time and is embarrassing himself. It's senior abuse desu.

so this is the leader of the #1 country

Shut up, chud. You’re pathetic, I’m voting for him in 2024 and he will beat Trump.

At least his son gets more crack and Ukrainian pussy out of the deal.

Sneed

End of reply

what's the smart money on the 2024 election? I was thinking of putting some money on Gavin Newsom. Seems like he might be a primary contender.

snopes.com/fact-check/biden-ron-burgundy/

This has been debunked.

Genuinely kek'd out loud (kol). My wife is looking at me like I'm retarded. Dont care, it was funny

I think Biden is great
get captcha verification not required choose file

>Biden either runs and gets primaried or doesn't run and there's a shit show for the nomination
>Trump either runs and gets primaried or doesn't run and there's a shot show for the nomination
>either way 2024 is going to be a shitshow
Now THAT'S kino.
TYPE THE CAPTCHA HERE

>This is who leads us

Lmao.

Joe Biden is fucking hilarious. The fact that right-wingers are crying about this even more so.

SAY THE LINE

Do you think that the GOP might prefer to back Desantis over Trump. I think that the Dems would have better odds if Michelle Obama ran for President, Gavin Newsom is too controversial.

>end of quote. Repeat the line.

Attached: 1655521321236.jpg (814x578, 99.9K)

I eventually these will get removed by YouTube and scrubed everywhere. I hope somebody is archiving this

Attached: 6A00E0D3-5534-4A4D-AFD9-8CC1BE470636.gif (640x464, 2.58M)

>americans unironically voted for a dementia patient
What an embarrasing country. And to think this was once a world superpower.

Damn, it’s over for chuds. How dare they laugh at something that leftists also find funny.

Hahahah trump lost to this guy? The absolute state of Americans. It's like watching an over the top comedy. Retard somehow wins presidency, destroys half the country and economy in the process, then loses to senile old man?? Hahahahahaha

Attached: 1655550218845.jpg (705x676, 349.1K)

>End of quote. Repeat the line.

Attached: ex3xwox6cmr11.png (1083x1128, 36.57K)

One simple trick to put the Supreme Chuds in their place

Attached: FXKIRJyXEAEpqeS.png (1638x2048, 510.64K)

Bro, he still has nukes. Think about that.

Ehhh, the economy only got fucked up because of covid-19. It’s like blaming Biden for gas prices, just being dishonest because it’s an easy talking point.

>trump lost to this guy?
No, the election was won through voting fraud

I still can't believe Tug Benson became President IRL

the cipollone january 6th testimony might be about to end trump
people have been saying trump is done for years but i think it might about to be ogre unironically
I think Trump is unstoppable in a primary unless he gets charged with a crime and abandoned by the establishment gop

I miss Trump so much bros...