DJT - Daily Japanese Thread #2982

DJT is the best Japanese language learning shitposting thread on Any Forums for むっつりスケベ共 that are interested in everything Japanese
Japanese speakers learning English are also welcome

How to stay healthy:
docs.google.com/document/d/1UNMTNZnRCHizHe5H2sQxLYxzchxwFW735UKSr6MWsFE

The only way to learn 日本語:
1. Filter all tripfags
2. Don't waste time/money on ゴミ like:
-Anki, garbage videos and youtube channels, shitty apps, translations, learning kanji instead of vocab, Genki, Imabi, Tatsumoto, RTK, KKLC, Kanji Damage, Wanikani, Duolingo, Bunpro, Kodansha, Tobira, whatever you're using, language schools, Italki, AJATT, JLPT, Kanji Kentei tests and many other scams
-Pitch accent doesn't exist (you can say words however you want youtu.be/1RKWcCyD7GI )
-Learning how to write on paper (you can do it later once you're decent at Japanese)
Avoiding these beginner traps will cut down your learning time considerably to less than 2 years if you learn every day and never give up. After that it's just enjoying the language and the content while fortifying your knowledge and occasionally learning something new.
3. Fix your health with the grimoire first, it makes life and learning 100 times easier
4. Spend a few days getting familiar with kanas
5. Give Tae Kim a fast read, it's not the most accurate grammar guide but it's the fastest. Look up Japanese grammar on Japanese google/ask DJT later on instead
6. A few years of reading, listening, watching vtubers, shitposting on /djt/ and having your posts corrected by Japanese flags, googling stuff you don't know and you're done!
7. Move to Japan
8. The ride never ends
絶対英語を学べる方法:
youtu.be/RJ__1lmPJWY

教材:
docs.google.com/document/d/15kiCpmUsNZad5gm9KEtcvqoQhLn6q-SQ8DYgUjW85UI/
図書館:
itazuraneko.neocities.org/library/librarymain.html
nyaa.si/

先スレ

Attached: arknights735.jpg (1119x1621, 384.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/8yvbPEim
djtguide.neocities.org/guide.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

おはようございます!

Attached: 1606154736978.jpg (229x173, 21.52K)

人を見抜こうと努力してきた
Does this have the same nuance as ようとする?

Attached: 1484985541975.jpg (429x518, 62.06K)

Probably

How do I read this?

Attached: 噓か作り話.png (198x443, 63.35K)

Get memed on

Guys I might have fucked up, I spent 1.6 years on the 2k/6k kanji and i feel like i haven't learned anything, I haven't even started reading yet I forgot this was supposed to take 3 months

Attached: Screenshot.png (344x232, 28.75K)

pastebin.com/8yvbPEim

> Don't waste time/money on ゴミ like:
>-Anki
Damn, it's over for me. But last time i came here 1.6 years ago you guys gave me this link which said to do anki for three months
>djtguide.neocities.org/guide.html
Is this advice out of date now?

It's not my advice which means it's shit. It can get you somewhere but it's full of beginner traps, you need to be lucky and mentally strong to avoid them.

I will take your advice, I will follow you to the end of the earth pole-san

Just start reading now
Yes, that wasn't the most efficient thing to do but who cares

Go eat some meat then to increase your memory

Attached: 1231231221.jpg (1234x1800, 364.98K)

蛮婦

Attached: kemono.jpg (200x200, 8.31K)

羽入のお尻

ウトウトとうたた寝

臀婦

Attached: han.jpg (301x550, 86.75K)

Hello frens
What’s a good free app for Japanese? I want to learn it while I sit in my wage cage doing nothing

なんだこのアメリカサイズごみ収集車はああああああああああああああ